Peavey Vypyr Pro-100 Modeling Combo Amp
From the company that brought you the revolutionary VYPYR and VYPYR VIP series comes the evolution of the most advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. The VYPYR Pro continues the tradition of appropriate technology using 4 stages of patented TransTube analog gain to create the most realistic tube sounding distortion in any modeling amplifier. By using analog distortion, the VYPYR Pro's digital processor has the amazing ability to offer almost limitless combinations of additional stompboxes, "rack" effects, amplifiers and now even instrument models.
Because of the advanced dual processor design, the VYPYR Pro can run up to four amplifier models in parallel. Using the VYPYR Pro's unique architecture, the VYPYR is capable of designing a variety of signal path combinations. Four module bays each with their own distinct LCD can be assigned to an amplifier, effect, stompbox, or in the first position an instrument model. The modules can be assigned in any order, allowing the user the ability to create the exact rig they desire, even if they desire to run two or up to four amplifiers in parallel.
With up to 5 parameters to precisely control effects, multiple delay types and advanced features such as MSDI (microphone simulated direct interface) direct output, effects loop, and MIDI control allow the professional player to create the rig of their dreams inside a single combo amplifier.
Recording is a mainstay of the VYPYR Pro design. With the most advanced USB audio system in any VYPYR, the Pro is designed from the beginning for home recording. The VYPYR Pro also features an analog speaker and microphone simulated direct out for recording as well.
With over 500 presets available and more than 100 different models of effects, reverbs, delays and amplifiers, the VYPYR Pro is the most innovative and advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. Designed for the working musician by the musicians at Peavey Electronics, it is perhaps the most versatile amp ever created.
- Over 100 different amp, effect, stompbox and instrument models.
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) interface
- Four selectable tone model modes with LCD
- Real time control over Delay and Reverb
- Real time model parameter control
- Advanced Bi-Directional USB connector
- On board Tap Tempo
- Studio quality headphone out
- Mp3/CD/Aux input
- Patented Analog TransTube preamp
- 100 Watts
- Custom voiced 12" speaker specifically designed for modeling
- Over 500 user assignable presets
- Multi-parameter effects control
- Dual DSP's for processing speed and capability
- Power Sponge output power adjustment
- On board chromatic tuner
- Effects loop
- Adjustable noise gate
- Multiple delay and reverb types. Tape delay, tube delay, modulation delay, analog delay, digital delay, plate verb, room verb, cathedral verb, hall verb, tile verb, gated verb, spring verb.
- Presence and Resonance adjustment
- Assignable input attenuator
- Built-in microphone simulated direct out
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Peavey products.