Most companies that claim their subwoofer will produce 36 Hz, do so with a significant roll off in volume, -6dB or sometimes even -10dB. Peavey's RBN subs are designed to deliver FULL power where it matters most. Constructed of heavily braced 18mm birch plywood, the RBN sub is perfect for installations or portable applications where audio quality, reliability and efficiency are of the utmost importance.
Incorporating the latest digital signal processing technology, the RBN Subwoofers feature two XLR/1/4" combination inputs, a 3.5mm input, and a mic/line level selection. Each input features digital infrasonic high-pass filters and a 9-band graphic EQ and delay. Each output features a sophisticated compressor/limiter and fourth order high-pass/low-pass filters for crossover output.
Internal temperature monitors combined with a variable speed cooling fan, plus level and clip indication, ensure reliable performance even during the most demanding conditions. Internal presets built into the DSP allow users to quickly select the speaker's application via the LCD on the rear of the enclosure.
- Output compressor/limiter controls
- Fourth order high-pass/low-pass filters for crossover output
- Internal temperature monitors with variable speed cooling fan
- Plus level and clip indication
- Assignable crossover
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Mic/line level selection
- Bass enhancement
- Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Auto power off
- Ultra-braced cabinet assembly
- Power amp forced air cooling for…
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Ground lift
- Pole Mount
- Heavy-duty steel perforated grille