Peavey DM-112 Dark Matter Powered PA
In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man's loudspeaker with the SP1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category. These high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) enclosures feature modern styling.
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system
- 12 inch heavy-duty woofer
- DX14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- XLR/1/4 inch TRS input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- XLR output
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use
- Full-coverage perforated steel grilles with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8 inch diameter poles
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.13 x 14.63 x 14.38 inches
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 112 features Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Peavey products.