Neat Microphones Worker Bee Microphone
The Neat Worker Bee creates a living situation in the hive that supports the brood -- and this Worker Bee does exactly the same for recording. The internally shock-mounted 25 mm medium diaphragm capsule, combined with custom Class A discrete electronics, can handle high sound pressure levels with a wide frequency and dynamic range. While the Worker Bee is the perfect complement for guitar amps, brass, live recordings, drums, and other big sounds, it retains a level of detail that brings out the nuances in vocals, plucked instruments like acoustic guitar, percussion, and much more.
The Worker Bee package includes the Honeycomb pop filter and Beekeeper custom shockmount. For a condenser mic that can handle just about anything with extreme accuracy, the Worker Bee is ready to serve you.
Honeycomb Pop Filter
Keep P, B, and other plosive sounds from overloading your Bee mic: the Honeycomb not only protects the bees from blasts of air, but over-enthusiastic vocalists. Simple to use, the Honeycomb snaps around the mic in seconds, and despite the effective protection, is engineered for sonic transparency.
Vibration transmitted to the mic through its stand can create low frequency rumble and artifacts capable of ruining even the best take. Effortless to set up and use, the Beekeeper banishes any predators by isolating the mic from the stand, while locking the mic securely in place with ingenious angle mounts.
- Cardioid Solid State Condenser Mic
- Medium Diaphragm Capsule
- Perfect mic for recording guitar amps, brass, live recordings, drums, and others
- Includes Pop Filter and Shockmount
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Neat Microphones products.
- Transducer Type: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized 24mm diameter condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa=94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance:1k ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB SPL (2.5k ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 79 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 9.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 135.5 dB (@ 2.5k ohms)
- Transformer Output: Balanced
- Power Req: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 446g
- Dimensions: 152 x 76mm
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):