- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X"
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 35
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: White Boltaron w/ Multiple Black/White Boltaron Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Back and Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 630 Molded
- Electronics: Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Martin offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their guitars (valid only to the original owner. Any Martin guitars sold by zZounds as "Blemished," "B-Stock," "Warehouse Resealed," or any condition other than "New" are not covered under Martin's warranty. Backpackers, Little Martins and Ukuleles are warrantied for one year. Strings are not covered under warranty. If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 610-759-2837