A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on
zZounds.com. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier
for us to answer any questions you have about products, services or purchases.
Morley ABY Pro Selector Pedal
No longer available at zZounds
This Morely ABY Pro cures what ails most ABY boxes by adding problem-solving features like a reverse polarity switch, ground lift and silent switching.
Are ABY boxes giving you a headache? Morley's ABY Pro Selector is just what the doctor ordered! Based off the original Morley ABY Switcher our Pro version is equipped with features that will help solve issues commonly faced when using switching devices for multiple amps. Features include a higher enclosure for easy access, a state of the art custom Ebtech transformer, silent switching, a reverse polarity switch and a ground lift switch.
- The ultimate ABY amp selector. Route 1 input into 2 outputs. Choose A, B or both.
- Custom Ebtech 1:1 isolation transformer for absolute transparency and level output.
- Easy accessible rugged cold-rolled steel enclosure; 5" x 3.38" x 2.75" (L x W x H)
- Silent Switching to prevent pops and bleed.
- Reverse polarity switch to prevent phasing issues.
- Ground lift switch to combat hum from ground loops.
- Powered by one-9v battery or optional Morley 9v adapter. Compatible with most 9v adapters.
- LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.