Mojotone '58 "Quiet Coil(TM)" prewired solderless pickguards are completely prewired to perfection with no soldering required. Just drop in and play. Our exclusive 7% tolerance CTS pots, Switchcraft jack, Mojotone Vitamin T capacitor, and CRL 5-way switch compliment what we believe to be the best sounding hum-canceling strat pickups ever made. With the Hot "Quiet Coil" in the bridge position, you get a more balanced output between positions and better sustain, for those who do not like the weaker vintage strat pickups in the bridge position. Carefully balanced in output from the neck, middle, to bridge positions, and completely hum-canceling in ALL positions!
Learn how to install your pre-wired pickguard with this video from Mojotone:
- Consistent scatterwound coils for that handwound tone, sensitivity, and clarity.
- Vintage formulated Alnico magnet cores with lower Gauss levels like an aged vintage strat pickup.
- Vintage cloth covered leads for easy push-back soldering.
- Matched resonant peak frequency, inductance, and resistance of a vintage single coil.
- Vintage staggered polepieces for a traditional strat pickup look.
- No routing modifications are required to fit shallow vintage routes like the taller stacked hum-cancelling designs.
- Less than 10 parts are used to build the Quiet Coils. Like a vintage strat pickup, they are SIMPLE!