This Digital Wireless Headset Can Go the Distance
Go hands-free with the Line 6 XD-V55HS digital wireless headset microphone system -- an interference-free, tangle-free, hassle-free system designed to help any vocal performance or presentation come through crystal-clear. With the XD-V55HS, your hands are free to do whatever you need to do on stage, and with 12 available channels, you can run up to 12 simultaneous XD-V55 systems. Line 6 brings their legendary DSP-modeling technology to bear in the system's TBP-12 transmitter bodypack, with 3 EQ filter models built in.
Full-Range Audio Clarity
Active performers, musicians, presenters, and vocalists of all sorts can take advantage of the XD-V55HS headset microphone system's 12 channels of full-range 10 Hz to 20 kHz, 24-bit digital audio. Since the XD-V55HS is compander-free, your vocals will come through cleanly, vibrantly, without ever sounding smeared or scratchy. And with this system's 300-foot range, your sound will be consistently excellent whether the receiver is right in front of you or at the very far end of the venue.
License-free operation means you won't have to research license fees before you setup and go. The Line 6 XD-V55HS is FCC compliant and can be used license-free worldwide.
2.4 GHz Band Operation
Interference won't interfere with your vocals -- this digital headset system operates in the 2.4 GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers, and other transmitting devices. Further signal integrity is provided by encoded DCLTM (Digital Channel Lock) technology that prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices.
Take the reliable, rugged XD-V55HS on tour and enjoy awesome performance year after year. Built to last, the XD-V55's half-rackspace receiver is housed in an aluminum chassis, and it includes the essentials for setup: rack ears, antenna relocation accessories, and rackmounting hardware. The system's included headset with an omnidirectional condenser mic is adjustable, designed to fit comfortably and securely.
EQ Filter Models On Board
Line 6's TBP-12 transmitter bodypack comes with 3 EQ filters on board (two for vocals, one for instruments). So whether you're using the included headset mic, an optional lavalier mic, or an instrument, you can sound your best. A selector button on the transmitter bodypack makes it easy to audition and choose from available presets, so you can quickly get ready for your performance.
- Digital wireless headset system ideal for vocal performers, musicians, and presenters
- System includes headset microphone, bodypack transmitter, receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, 2 AA alkaline batteries, and carry case
- EQ Filter modeling technology lets you choose the right model based on wherever you place your mic, or when plugging in an instrument
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10 Hz to 20 kHz (-2.5 dB) frequency response, wide 117 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response and 24-bit digital conversion
- Headset unit with omnidirectional condenser
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating third-party microphones
- 2.4 GHz-band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers
- 12 Channels always available
- 300-Foot range
- One-step setup
- LCD screen on bodypack for selecting channels, battery status, EQ Filter model, and more
- Dynamic filter significantly reduces unwanted environment noise
- Rugged headset, metal bodypack, and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- License-free operation worldwide
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Line 6 products.