Jackson DK7Q Dinky HT Electric Guitar
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson's Pro Series Dinky(TM) models provide the ultimate shred experience, and the DK7Q HT is a particularly malevolent model.
The 25.5"-scale 7-string DK7Q HT has an alder body with quilt maple top, bolt-on maple neck with smooth hand-rubbed urethane gel finish and rock-solid graphite reinforcement, 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, an ultra-convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust and 7-in-line Jackson reversed headstock.
This metal machine is powered by dual direct mount humbucking pickups --Seymour Duncan Nazgul (bridge) and Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck)-- and is also equipped with master volume and tone controls and a five-way blade switch to refine tone, a Jackson(R) HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge and Dunlop dual-locking StrapLok retainers.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Jackson products.
- Body Material: Alder with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Jackson HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- - Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Bridge Full Humbucking Pickup, Pos 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Pos 3. Both Inner Coils, Pos 4. Neck Inner Coil Pos 5. Neck Full Humbucking Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042, .052
- Other Features: Thumbwheel Truss Rod Butt Adjust
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):