iZotope Ozone 8 Standard SoftwareAs the industry's most comprehensive mastering suite, iZotope Ozone 8 Standard adds to its legacy by introducing intelligent signal processing, in-app track referencing, Low-Latency IRC, Stereo Independence, and more. Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Enhanced to meet demands of the modern mastering workflow, Ozone 8 is your one stop for a competitive, professional master. With seven essential mastering processors, it's the smartest version of Ozone yet.
Assistance with controlMaster Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to help you get to a logical starting point. Because your time is better spent adding your sonic signature, Master Assistant will suggest targets and signal chain and processor settings, so you can get back to what's most important -- adding that personal touch.
Intelligent track referencingA/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now an integrated process, track referencing is easy, intelligent, and incorporated into Ozone's workflow. Track referencing in Ozone allows you to load up to 10 tracks and will identify sections of your reference for easy playback like Verse or Chorus, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
Perfect for audio engineers, music producers, and hobbyists, Ozone 8 Standard will help you...
Features:- Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get your audio to an optimal starting point
- Create a loud, full master with seven multiband mastering processors: Imager, Maximizer, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter, and Vintage Limiter
- Have deeper control in Ozone's Maximizer with new low latency IRC mode, Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence, and Learn Threshold.
- Apply any saturation mode (Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode) to any individual frequency band in the Exciter.
- Reference tracks and A/B directly within the Ozone workflow, never needing to leave the app
- Work within your preferred host as a single plug-in, or use Ozone's standalone application
- Professionally designed presets for genre, delivery formats, and more
- Redesigned user interface for an improved mastering experience
Ozone 8 can be used as a standalone application or as a suite of plug-ins.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of iZotope products.
- Supported operating systems:
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) - macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Windows: Windows 7 - 10- Supported plug-in hosts:
- Pro Tools 10-12, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9, Cubase 9, FL Studio 12, REAPER 5, Reason 9.5, Bitwig Studio 2, Studio One 3, Nuendo 7, Sonar, Digital Performer- Supported plug-in formats:
- AAX (64-bit Real-time)
- AAX-AS (64-bit AudioSuite)
- RTAS (32-bit Real-time)
- DPM (32-bit AudioSuite)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):