All Tone, No Noise -- With the Decimator G String II Pedal!
Is your signal chain good and loud -- even when you're not
playing? Shut the gate on background noise with the ISP Technologies Decimator G String II noise reduction pedal. This high-performance pedal offers ISP's professional ProRack G system's supreme tracking performance directly from your axe. Other features include a sweet linking function -- via an 1/8" TRS cable -- which allows for usage of two Decimators for two channels of noise reduction. You can also link your Decimator G String II with an original Decimator II pedal and get in on some serious stereo action. This versatile pedal is your ultimate pal for pristine electric guitar noise reduction.
Less Noise, More Tone
Every guitarist hates the unwanted noise associated with fueling your guitar's signal through an amplifier. Depending on your axe's wiring, the pickups you use, your amp, your effects and a whole host of other variables, your signal chain can often project a hefty amount of superfluous noise. Your ISP Technologies Decimator G String II Noise Reduction Pedal will quash uninvited hum, buzz and sizzle and provide your signal the spotless integrity you've always wanted.
ISP Professional ProRack G System Tracking Performance
Your signal is tracked directly to you ISP Technologies Decimator G String II Noise Reduction pedal via the same high-integrity tracking performance offered by ISP's professional ProRack G system. This allows you to up the ante from clean to high gain without having to mess with the threshold level. With this setup, you can place this pedal after your overdrive pedals and higher gain settings in your effects loop.
Sweet Linkage Features
A nifty and versatile feature on this little baddie is its linkage ability. A 1/8" to 1/8" stereo cable can allow you to link two Decimator pedals together to get two channels of noise reduction at your disposal. You can also link your Decimator G String II to a Decimator II pedal for a sweet stereo setup. This linkage provides each pedal the ability to track your signal directly using the same performance offered by ISP's professional Decimator ProRack G.
- Dynamic range of 95 dB
- Input impedance of 470k
- Maximum input level of +9dbu
- Output level less than 150 ohms
- Uses two AA batteries or separately sold power supply
- Tracks guitar signal directly for upping the gain without adjusting threshold
- Linking function allows for usage of two Decimators for two channels of noise reduction
- Allows for one Decimator G String II and one Decimator II pedal combination for an interesting stereo setup
- Provides ISP's professional ProRack G system's same tracking performance
zZounds is an authorized dealer of ISP Technologies products.
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.7" x 2.3"
- Dynamic Range: 95 dB Typical
- Effective Noise Reduction: Greater than 60 dB
- Input Impedance: 470k
- Maximum Input Level: +9dBu
- Output Level: Less than 150 Ohms
- Power Voltage: 9vdc -30ma
- THD: Less Than .05%
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):