IK Multimedia iRig Pre HD Mic Preamp
The IK iRig Pre HD is a digital high-definition microphone interface with a studio-quality preamp for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC. Grab your favorite microphone, plug it into your iRig Pre HD and record straight to your device with true studio-quality sound anytime and anywhere. Simple as that.
Being a certified Apple MFi interface ("Made for iPhone and iPad,") iRig Pre HD is guaranteed to work out of the box with all iOS devices using a Lightning connector including those that do not have a headphone jack. The included Lightning cable allows for plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices while the USB cable connects Mac and PC computers offering the ability to record anytime and anywhere using your favorite dynamic, ribbon or condenser microphone models with phantom power (using batteries).
Delivering exceptional, best-in-category sound quality with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution and full, flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 1.5dB), iRig Pre HD is the bridge between the world of portable devices and the one of professional microphones for recording instruments, sound for media, video, speech, interviews, documentaries and more.
iRig Pre HD features a high-quality Class A mic preamp with an adjustable gain range of 48 dB, a +48V phantom power selector, a multicolor LED indicator and an integrated headphone output for real-time monitoring or for listening to high-resolution music (making it ideal for use with the latest iPhone). It also comes with all necessary accessories and cables right out of the box to let you hook it up in a matter of seconds.
- iRig Pre HD
- Lightning to micro-USB cable
- USB to micro-USB cable
- 2 x 1.5V AA battery
- Velcro strip
zZounds is an authorized dealer of IK Multimedia products.
- Balanced female 3-pin XLR
- Pin 2 hot / Pin 3 cold / Pin 1 ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: 2 kOhms
- Gain Range: 40 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V +/- 4V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1.5dB
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS, -105 dB(A)
Stereo Headphone Output:
- Connector: 1/8" TRS Jack
- Tip right / Ring left / Shield ground
- Headphone Level Control: numbered thumbwheel
- Headphone Level Power: 100mW into 50 Ohms
- Micro-USB output with Lightning and USB-A adapters
Digital Audio Specs:
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- USB bus powered when used with a computer
- Battery powered (2xAA included) needed for +48V phantom only
iOS Devices: Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th generation, iPod touch 5th generation, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) 1st Generation, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad 5th generation, iPad 4th generation. iOS 6 or later is required. Also compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
Mac: macOS® 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
Windows: One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed.
Android Devices: Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities. Micro-USB-OTG to Micro-USB cable (sold separately) is required.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):