The World's First Audio Streaming Interface featuring Analog & Digital connectivity with your Mobile device. For platforms like Instagram and Tik Tok which only allow live streaming from mobile apps the Duo Series is the only Audio Interface Series that allows simultaneous digital connections with a laptop and mobile device.
Duo Series live sessions give creators access to their favorite plugins for enhanced content and productions. Operating on ProDriver4- Quickly access, grab, route and redirect audio from any source on your computer with ProDriver4s flexible Signal Routing Matrix.
Object oriented routing allows you to click and drag connections from one target to the next. Run ProDriver4 in standalone mode or with your favorite Digital Audio Workstation. Connect your favorite VST, Audio Units and Direct X plugins. Save your favorite plugin chains as presets and recall them during your session or live and in real time.
Your mix is then broadcast at ultra-low latency through the dedicated digital output to your mobile device and live audience.
On top of being a one of a kind streaming tool, the Duo22 LIVE is also a robust audio interface with Hi-end AD/DA conversion. Significant dynamic range ensuring your performances and recordings sound great!
- 24-Bit 192KHz
- Professional & Hi-end DA/AD provides high dynamic range
- DAC: Dynamic Range: 114db
- ADC: Dynamic Range: 114dB
- 4x4 analog I/O full duplex simultaneous recording and playback
- Compatible with iOS and…
- Monitor volume control knob on the top panel
- Direct monitor button control on the top panel
- 1 headphone output with assignable source and individual volume control
- Flexible channel routing via the ProDriver4 software control panel
- USB2.0 High Speed equipped and USB bus-powered
- Supports DirectSound, WDM and ASIO2.0
- Compatible with mac OS (Intel-Mac) 10.11 and later, iOS 9 or above, Andriod and Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- +5VDC power supply connector is equipped for external power supply when using with iOS
- Rugged aluminum construction