Hartke LH1000 HD410 Bass Full StackThe Hartke LH1000 Bass Head with Dual HD410 Bass Cabinet Full Stack bundle packs a huge punch and is perfect for your mid to larger sized venues.
The Hartke LH1000 has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Trick out the Treble and Bass Shelving to give the LH1000's warm tone a little edge, or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. The Hartke LH1000's intuitive front panel design also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to Hartke's HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
Obviously a head with this kind of power is perfect for gigging musicians in any number of live applications, which is why Hartke made sure the LH1000 is as durable as it is versatile and powerful. With a two-rackspace, metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles, the LH1000 is made for the road. The Hartke LH1000's raw, reliable power is also perfect for additional shaping through your effects console or stomp box.
With all the necessary features for complete tonal control, along with ample power and rugged design, the Hartke LH1000 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
Hartke HyDrive HD410The HyDrive HD410 features carefully crafted paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers. The hybrid makeup delivers an exceptional blend of warmth and attack that can't be attained by traditional all-paper bass speakers. The outside curved Kevlar-loaded paper cone delivers smooth, even response with a deep tone, while the inner straight anodized aluminum cone produces highly accurate, distortion-free output.
Define Your SoundThe HyDrive HD410 cabinet provide depth and clarity that is unrivaled. The new double-roll curvilinear surround limits the drivers from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound.
Built to Perform and ProjectThe HyDrive HD410 is a dual-chamber, sealed cabinet constructed from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints, making it rigid, yet lightweight for superior projection and minimal energy loss. In addition, the HD410 is furnished with a black perforated steel grille, recessed steel handles, steel corners and removable casters, making it both resilient and easy to transport.
Hartke's HyDrive HD410 is the next step in speaker evolution. Featuring Hartke's patented paper/aluminum cone HyDrive Speaker Technology, this bass cabinet delivers a sound with unmatched depth and clarity. With rugged plywood construction and a massive 1000 watts of power handling, the HD410 is the right choice for the modern bass player.
The HyDrive HD speaker design features a 2-piece composite cone that merges a straight anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar-loaded paper outer cone that delivers clean, clear output with an extremely smooth response. The double-roll curvilinear surround limits the driver from over excursion, while providing a smooth midband response. The result is a clean, full tone with the clear fundamentals of each note, as well as natural overtones to further define your sound. Additionally, a round wire voice coil and vented former design has been incorporated to provide a nice low-end zing and that optimizes power handling.
HyDrive 410 Features- 4x10" bass cabinet
- Power Handling: 1000W RMS
- Cabinet Type: Dual-chamber, sealed
- Cabinet Construction: Solid plywood, extensive bracing, dado joinery, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: Black perforated steel
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Hartke products.
- 2 x 500 watts of power, 1000 watts bridged mono
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch plus Speakon output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handlesHyDrive 410
- Additional: 2x steel inset handles, 8x steel corners, 4x removable casters
- Weight: 63lb (28.6kg)
- Dimensions: 24" (618mm) x 24" (618mm) x 15" (381mm)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- LF Drivers: 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cones
- HF Driver: 1"
- HF Level Control: 3-position switch (-6dB, Off, On)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-17kHz (-3dB) -10dB LF Response: 30Hz
- Inputs: 2x Twist & Lock, 2x 1/4" (wired in parallel)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 631-784-2200