Gretsch G5220LH Electro Jet BT Lefty
True Jet Essence with Broad'Tron Might
The all-new G5220LH Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with "V" Stoptail delivers Broad'Tron power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies
At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
Black Top Broad'Tron Pickups
A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Gretsch products.
- Collection: Gretsch Electromatic
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.25" (260 Mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375" (340 Mm)
- Waist: 8.5" (216 Mm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: Black Walnut
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 Mm)
- Tuning Machines: Diecast with Round Button
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 Mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi With Black Gretsch Logo
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional G6238ft Solid Body Flat Top Hardshell Case or G2164 Solid Body Gig Bag
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):