Gibson 2016 Firebird V T Electric Guitar
Created by legendary automotive designer and visionary Ray Dietrich, the original 1963 Firebirds literally reversed conventional concepts for guitar bodies and headstocks. Heads turned when guitarists took the stage with these original guitars, and players like Eric Clapton, Johnny Winter, and Phil Manzanera (Roxy Music) made classic music with the Firebird's combination of original looks and tones.
The Firebird V 2016 T flies again with a modern update of the original, boasting all the original mojo but with the addition of upgraded tuners and hard-rocking Steinberger Gearless tuning keys. Still eye-catching, the Firebird 2016 T packs all the sonic punch of the original with - extras that elevate this guitar to the pinnacle of playability.
Learn more about the Firebird V T in this overview demo:
- The familiar, time-proven playing feel of classic Firebirds
- Density for solid sustain, self-lubrication for accurate return-to-pitch after bending - without string stick
- World-class tuners provide exceptional efficiency while preserving the distinctive reverse headstock shape
- Renowned for a rich, clear, biting tone - yesterday and today
- There's no other way to obtain this kind of sustain
- Outstanding stability, excellent intonation, and time-tested performance
- The hand-sprayed, nitrocellulose lacquer helps your guitar look, feel, and sound its best
- The unique body design is rock solid, from the headstock to the strap pin
- Faithfully reproduced inlay design from the 1963 Firebird V
- Right out of the case, your handcrafted, American-made guitar is ready for immediate action
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Gibson products.