Galaxy Audio TQ-6 Battery-Powered PAThe Galaxy Audio Traveler Quest 6 is part of Galaxy's family of portable, lightweight Traveler Quest PA systems. The TQ6 runs on AC or battery power and comes standard with built-in battery and charger.
Features of the TQ6 include a built-in 30 watt amplifier with an 6" woofer, 1" horn, one XLR/F input with its own volume control, one RCA input with its own volume control, a 1/4" line output, tone control, echo control, master volume control, and built-in media player with its own volume control. The built-in media player enables playing audio from an SD card, USB drive, or from a Bluetooth enabled device. It also includes an integrated handle for easy transportation and a 1-3/8" (35 mm) socket for stand mounting.
The TQ6 will operate on AC power indefinitely, as well as battery power for about 8 hours depending on usage. A full recharge of the batteries takes about 7-8 hours. The TQ6 may be operated while batteries are recharging. If a power failure occurs when operating on AC, audio will not be interrupted and the unit will continue to operate until batteries are exhausted.
Whether being used for schools, House of Worship, emergency personnel, corporate functions, fairgrounds, auctioneers, graveside funeral services, or aerobics instruction, the TQ6 is a great portable PA that offers superior audio quality and reliable performance, all at an affordable price.
Features:- 30 Watt Amplifier
- Battery Powered
- Built-In Bluetooth
- XLR/Dual RCA Inputs
- Built-in MP3 Player with Remote Control
- Built-in Handle
- Speaker Pole Mount
- Runs up to 8+ Hours
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Galaxy Audio products.
- Output: 30 Watt
- Max SPL: 94 dB @ 1m
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-17KHz
- Battery: 12V, 2.8Ah * 1 (Lead-Acid) Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Operation: 8 Hours
- Battery Charging: 7-8 Hours
- Speaker: 6" LF Woofer, 1" Horn
- Audio Input: XLR/F, Dual RCA, Bluetooth, SD Input, USB Input
- Indicators: Power LED, Battery Status LED, Peak LED
- Power Requirements: Internal 110-220VAC 50/60 Hz Power Supply
- Master Controls: Master Volume, Tone Level, Echo Level, CH1 Volume, CH2 Volume, MP3 Volume
- MP3 Player Controls: Power/Mode, Play/Pause, Repeat, Skip Forward/Volume Up, Skip Backward/Volume Down
- Bluetooth Distance: Tested to 100' (Under Optimum Conditions)
- Stand Mountable: 1-3/8" (35 mm) Speaker Stand
- Dimensions: 13.75" x 9.25" x 8.5" (349.3 x 235 x 216 mm) (HxWxD)
- Weight: 9.35 lbs (4.24 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-369-7768