Friedman ASM10 Powered Speaker Cabinet
The Friedman ASM-10 powered monitor was designed and voiced for use with today's guitar amp modelers and profilers including Fractal Audio Axe-Fx, Kemper Profiler, Line 6 HD Series and others. The ASM-10 delivers rich authentic tones, allowing you to get the most out of these systems in live use and playback applications.
The Friedman ASM-10 active monitor is your ultra-compact, onstage modeling solution. The ASM-10 combines a high-end, 1 x 10" speaker cabinet with 500 watts of clean, analog power, and putting it into a familiar and elegant design, the ASM-10 pushes the tone of your favorite modeler through the air while blending seamlessly with the rest of your rig. Thanks to the cabinet's tilt-back floor monitor design, it's easy to ensure you're hearing every nuance of your playing as clearly as possible. If you utilize amplifier modeling in your performances, but need the immediacy and feel of a real speaker pushing air, the Friedman ASM-10 2-way, 500-watt powered monitor is what you've been missing.
- Classic design with onstage convenience:
With the ASM-10, you're able to position the cabinet anywhere you want onstage while still hearing your every note. Its tilt back design allows it to be placed comfortably in front of you, delivering your sound right to your ears. Or place it behind you in the traditional location for amplifiers, and its guitar-cabinet look blends right in with the rest of your backline.
- Built in USA
- Crafted with the same look and care of traditional Friedman guitar cabinets
- Tilt-back design allows for optimal onstage placement
- Looks like a traditional cabinet when placed vertical
- Custom voiced Celestion 10" speaker
- Plenty of power & Celestion transducers:
The heart of the ASM-10 is its all-analog, bi-amped Class-G power section. Plenty of care was taken to choose the highest-quality materials for reliability and sonic clarity in designing this amplifier. As soon as you plug it in, your ears are greeted with warmth and detail that leave PA-style monitoring far behind. At 500 non-digital watts, you'll wield plenty of power for any performance.
- All-analog, Class G circuitry engineered for rich and pristine tone
- Bi-amped Design
- Celestion Custom 10" loudspeaker with 2.5" edge-wound voice coil
- Celestion PETP film compression driver with 1" voice coil
- Powerful enough to also be used as backline or a mobile PA
On the back panel you'll find all the straightforward controls you need to tailor your ASM-10 to any situation. A simple level control and Low Cut switch keeps your frequencies and volume balanced. Both balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs offer all the hookup flexibility needed.
- XLR and 1/4" inputs allow for different connectivity needs
- Low Cut switch controls frequencies below 100Hz
- Level control for proper onstage gain staging
- Dave Friedman knows tone:
Dave Friedman has been building one of the most stellar reputations in the guitar, amplifier, and effects industry for decades. His clientele - which includes some of the biggest names in electric guitar - continue to rely on him to keep them sounding their best night after night. When he puts his name on a piece of gear, you know it will get the job done.
- The Friedman name is synonymous with high-quality electric guitar products
- Crafted with the finest materials for flawless performance
- Every unit is inspected and tested before shipping
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Friedman products.
- Configuration: 10" 2-Way Active Stage Monitor for use with modelers/profilers
- Assembly: Made in USA using premium worldwide components
- Low Frequency Transducer: Celestion - 10" TF1025E woofer
- High Frequency Transducer: Celestion PETP film compression driver with 1" voice coil
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 58Hz -18kHz
- High Frequency Dispersion: Optical Wave Guide
- Maximum peak SPL: 129dB
- Power Output: LF: 270Wrms Class G / HF: 80Wrms Class AB+B
- Maximum total burst power: 500W
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):