Fender Paramount PM2 Parlor Mahogany
An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the Fender PM-2 Parlor NE, All-Mahogany, Natural combines simple styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar.
- Open-pore mahogany top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier
Using solid mahogany back and sides with a solid open-pore mahogany top, we created this guitar to be the perfect platform for dynamic performance and self-expression. This all-solid construction contributes to a mature voice, with a body that vibrates freely and resonates more naturally.
Checkerboard Purfling And Rosette
Inspired by classic '60s Fender acoustic guitar designs, the black-and-white checkerboard purfling offsets the natural beauty of the tone woods. Most importantly, they evoke a true old-school acoustic vibe, matched with playability for any occasion.
Distinctive Fender Headstock Shape
With natural, resonant acoustic tone, the Paramount Series delivers the essence of traditional Fender acoustic guitars. The '60s-inspired headstock design serves as a fitting salute to our classic acoustic legacy.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open Pore
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Binding: Aged White, Black, Checker, Black
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 3-Ply W/B/W
- Neck Finish: Open Pore
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features: Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Black Hardshell (Black Interior)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):