Fender American Pro Stratocaster Lefty
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster Left-Hand isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved. This Stratocaster even uses Left-Handed Potentiometers!
The choice of musical legends since its release, the Stratocaster feel and sound set the world on fire, powering music movements from electric blues to EDM, and everything in-between. In your hands this Strat is ready to navigate the creative twists and turns of your music, inspiring you to express yourself in new ways through your playing.
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Gives a Rundown on the Fender American Professional Stratocaster:
Developed by pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnico magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through in all its glory. The new "Deep C"-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Stratocaster Left-Hand is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fender products.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern "Deep C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Head-stock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade; Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):