Infinitely Flexible Eventide Delay with MIDI Control at Your Feet!
The Eventide TimeFactor delay pedal is a powerful delay processor for the professional musician. This portable stompbox is loaded with ten of Eventide's most prized delay types with modulation controls, so whatever delay effect you're looking for, TimeFactor provides the tools to dial it in. You get two independent 3-second delays, a 12-second looper, and tap tempo or MIDI clock sync. Of course, the TimeFactor features true analog bypass and instant program change for the cleanest operation. Store 27 presets onboard; unlimited with MIDI! Best of all, this pedal is easily upgradeable via USB.
Learn more about the Eventide TimeFactor Delay:
Time To Control
Eventide's TimeFactor offers ten delay types with the ability to control up to two delay types at once -- with independent time and feedback controls for each -- with controls for adjusting the balance of both delay effects as well as the overall effect level. Basic modulation controls like depth, speed, and filter are provided, and there's an "Xnob" which controls different parameters depending on which effect is selected. You can also connect your own external expression pedal, allowing for yet another level of user customizability.
Eventide ushers stompboxes into the modern age with expandable algorithms and an app store from which you can download expansion packs and other upgrades for TimeFactor and other Eventide stompboxes. Just browse through Eventide's library from your computer, download your favorite patches, and upload to your TimeFactor via USB. It's like the gift that keeps on giving.
- Expandable stompbox with delay effects for guitar
- Ten onboard effects including: digital delay, vintage delay, tape echo, mod delay, ducked delay, band delay, filter pong, multitap, reverse, and looper
- Includes memory for storing 100 user presets
- Fully upgradeable -- download new patches from Eventide and install them to your unit via USB
- Ten control knobs for dialing in effect parameters
- Tempo tap and MIDI sync functions
- Includes true analog bypass
- Equipped for mono or stereo operation
- Switchable guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Two 1/4-inch instrument inputs (mono or stereo)
- Two 1/4-inch outputs (mono or stereo)
- Stereo 1/4-inch Aux input
- 1/4-inch jack for expression pedal
- USB Type B port
- 5-pin MIDI In and Out/Thru (on the side panel)
- Studio quality internal audio processing
- Rugged metal footswitches
- Powered via included AC power supply
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Eventide products.
- 2 independent 3-second delays
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 27 User Presets, Unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- 12-second Looper
- Metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Size: 4.8 x 7.5 x 2.12 in.
- Weight: 2.15 lbs.
- Power: 9VDC 1200mA
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Warehouse Resealed
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Free M-Audio Expression Pedal