Electro-Voice ETX35P 3-Way Loudspeaker
Incredible full-range audio is what the Electro-Voice ETX-35P is all about! Electro-Voice designed the ETX series with the goal to provide sound professionals with the most advanced portable powered loudspeakers available. The ETX-35P delivers thanks to 2,000 watts of ultra-efficient Class-D power with built in DSP, plus a 3-way configuration with a 15-inch woofer, 6.5-inch MF driver and 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a host of features that set ETX apart including EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP. These components all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Check out our exclusive run-down of the Electro-Voice ETX35P 3-Way Powered Loudspeaker:
- High-sensitivity 15-inch woofer, 6.5-inch MF driver and 1.25-inch compression driver with linear frequency response
- 2,000 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient
- Amp features blower-controlled thermal management to work in high temperatures
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-35P
- Forward-placed waveguide helps physically time-align the LF and HF transducers
- Placing the port under the waveguide minimizes distortion and standing waves in the speaker
- System DSP presets support easy setup via selections for type of use, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- User-adjustable features include delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric EQ, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
- Intelligent technology, innovative design
- EV's FIR-Drive utilizes the Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
- Complete full-function DSP control via a single-knob interface. LCD screen for easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Electro-Voice products.
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB peak
- Coverage (H x V): 60 x 40 degrees
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- LF Transducer: SMX2151A 15 inch
- MF Transducer: EVS-6C 6.5-inch mid-bass driver
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25 inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 700Hz, 2900Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Mounting/Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40 x 18 x 17 inches (1023x469x426mm)
- Weight: 84.2 lb (38.2 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Scratch and Dent
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Pair, with Speaker Pack