Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M QM Guitar
A powerful tone machine built for the harder side of rock, the new Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M QM comes supercharged with premium features.
The sleekly sculpted Dinky body is constructed from alder and has a beautiful quilt maple top and a bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish for sublime and speedy playability. The 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, and has a heel-mounted spoke wheel for quick and easy truss rod tweaks.
Under the hood, the DK24 is ready to handle your heaviest riffs, tastiest leads or angelic clean tones with a Seymour Duncan Full Shred bridge pickup and a Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickup. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits your playing with five-way blade switching, master volume and a No-Load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Also, experience maximum sustain and fuller tone from the Charvel string-through-body hardtail bridge.
This guitar was designed to stand out with a Purple Phaze finish with black pickup bobbins and black hardware.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Charvel products.
- Model Name: Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M QM, Maple Fingerboard
- Series: Pro-Mod DK24Body
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Top:Quilt MapleNeck
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Angled Heel
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Offset dotsElectronics
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master No-Load Tone Control
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration: HHHardware
- Bridge: Charvel HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome StyleMisc
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):