Bose L1 Model II with B2 and T1
Spend less time setting up your gear and more time enjoying it. The Bose(R) L1 Model II Single B2 bass system with T1 Audio Engine delivers a potent combination of portability and performance. It's compact and light enough to make setup quick and easy, yet powerful enough to fill a mid-sized venue. And the ToneMatch audio engine provides a suite of studio-class effects and tone-shaping tools to give you just the sound you're looking for. Includes one B2 bass module for more flexibility and even greater power at the low end.
- L1 Model II Power Stand and Cord
- Power Stand Carrying Bag
- L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator(r) Loudspeaker (top and bottom)
- Loudspeaker Carrying Bags
- One B2 Bass Module with Cable
- One ToneMatch Audio Engine mixer
Learn more about the L1 line with this video from Bose:
Hear why Kip Winger relies on the Bose L1 Model II System:
Kip Winger on performing with the Bose L1 Model II:
Sound advantages -- only from Bose
The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees -- onstage and throughout an audience of up to 500 -- with little dropoff in volume and tone. The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Powerful multichannel audio engine
This L1 system's included T1 ToneMatch audio engine expands your options. Use the ToneMatch engine to connect additional instruments and microphones, and fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools. The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of a library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones. The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model 1S system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
B2 bass module: Full, flexible low-end
The high-performance B2 bass module delivers greater low-frequency output when you need more powerful bass for larger audiences. The module includes three settings for increased flexibility. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitar or when miking a kick drum. A higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback applications. And the lower setting works well for acoustic guitar and vocals.
The B2 bass module's highly efficient speaker design features two 10" (13.3 cm) high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to the L1 Model II power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately. The B2 bass module's small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for the same performance. Interlocking end caps let you securely stack two modules together on their sides.
Learn more about the B2 with this video from Bose:
Light and easy
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and its four retractable legs make it very easy to transport and set up. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems. All of the system's components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
- Spatial Dispersion(tm) and Articulated Array(r) speaker technologies
- Single-input power stand with retractable legs
- One B2 bass module
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand
- ToneMatch(R) port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to optional ToneMatch audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED
The T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
Bose's proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize your L1 system to match the intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. More than 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. Free ongoing updates are available via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch audio engine.
Studio-class effects and processors built in
The T1 ToneMatch audio engine provides four independent channels featuring a library of ToneMatch instrument and microphone presets, proprietary zEQ and a complete suite of studio-class effects and sound processors.
- Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources.
- Single-band ParaEQ centers on frequency you specify for each independent channel -- a valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) are available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
- Three delay types (analog, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analog delay for your guitar on channel 2.
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1 system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1 owners.
- A chromatic tuner allows convenient tuning of instruments.
- The T1's large backlit display has an intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.
- Rotary encoders provide quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner. Features clean, circular layout.
- Aux mode (channels 1 - 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1 systems or recording devices, with independent level controls for optimal signal output.
- Adjust individual channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 - 4/5).
- Adjust overall level of master output.
- Drive specific microphones with switchable +48V phantom power on input channels 1, 2, and 3.
- The ToneMatch cable transfers audio signals and provides power to ToneMatch audio engine from L1 power stand, and included mounting bar and carriage securely attach your ToneMatch audio engine to the L1 loudspeaker.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.
Dimensions and Weight:
L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker top:
- 43.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches (HxWxD) (110.5 x 9 x 10.5 cm)
- 16.3 pounds (7.4 kg)
L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker bottom:
- 43.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches (HxWxD) (110.5 x 9 x 10.5 cm)
- 17.4 pounds (7.9 kg)
L1 Model II power stand:
- 5 x 10 x 27 inches (HxWxD) (12.8 x 26.2 x 69.2 cm)
- 23.7 pounds (10.7 kg)
B2 bass module:
- 23.4 x 13.31 x 18.9 inches (HxWxD) (59.4 x 33.8 x 48 cm)
- 25.1 lbs (11.4 kg)
T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine:
- 2.67 x 6.5 x 8.25 inches (HxWxD) (6.76 x 16.6 x 20.9 cm)
- 2.1 lbs (1 kg) T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Specifications:
- Mic/line inputs (1-3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1-3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 1/4" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1-4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model 1S power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers