Bose F1 Flexible Array PA System
This package gives you a complete full-range Bose F1 PA system, including a Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array powered loudspeaker, and the matching Bose F1 Subwoofer. The F1 Model 812 top speaker mounts directly to the F1 Sub with the sub's built-in stand -- meaning there's no need to bring extra speaker stands or subwoofer poles. The package includes Bose carry bags for your F1 Model 812 top speaker and Bose F1 subwoofer.
Bose F1 Model 812 Features:
- The first high-powered portable loudspeaker with unmatched vertical coverage control and unsurpassed audio quality
- Easily adjusted by hand to deliver four unique coverage patterns: 'Straight,' 'C,' 'J' or 'Reverse J,' so you can optimize your sound for playing at floor level, on stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers
- Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern
- Featuring eight high-output drivers, a 12 inch high-powered woofer and a lower crossover point, the flexible array delivers dramatically better vocal and midrange clarity
- Each enclosure can be carried by one person and fit in a car
Bose F1 Subwoofer Features:
- The compact Bose F1 Subwoofer delivers the output of a larger bass box, yet is easier to carry and fits in a car
- A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy
- The stand includes cable channels, so the wires are easy to hide
- The loudspeaker and the subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power
- The loudspeaker and subwoofer are designed with strategically placed handles for easy transport
- Each enclosure can be carried by one person and fit in a car
F1 Model 812: Coverage of a Line Array in a Portable Package
The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered loudspeaker that delivers the benefits of an adjustable line array in a portable package. Its unique flexible baffle allows users to tailor the loudspeaker's vertical coverage to a wide variety of listening environments. The array is easily pushed or pulled into position to create "Straight," "C," "J" or "Reverse J" coverage patterns. Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether the loudspeaker is at floor level, on a stage or facing raked seats or bleachers, the PA can be adapted to match the room.
Designed to adapt its EQ parameters to the surrounding room, the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Powered Loudspeaker turns heads in awe with its huge sound. Because of its portable size, the Bose F1 becomes ideal solution for on-the-go performers and venues that are short on space but need unparalleled audio quality.
One Speaker, 4 Coverage Patterns
The key to the incredible performance of the Bose F1 Model 812 Array lies in its flexible baffle and shapeable coverage pattern. When the array is moved into position, it automatically alters the equalization to properly balance each coverage pattern. This means that wherever the loudspeaker is placed, it adapts so the PA can compliment the room. It doesn't matter if the loudspeaker is placed on the floor, stage, or positioned above the stage - it conforms on its own! The array can be positioned to create different coverage patterns; i.e. 'Straight' (focuses the sound directly forward towards the audience), 'C' (full spectrum sound wave projection up and down towards audience), 'J' (directs sound downward), or 'Reverse J' (focuses the sound upwards). Therefore, no matter what room you're playing in, the Bose F1 Loudspeaker has you covered in all directions. It even projects the sound horizontally for maximum coverage in all array settings. In every corner of the room, you'll hear the full spectrum of sound as its meant to be heard; loud and clear!
One Cabinet, Multiple Speaker Drivers
The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Powered Loudspeaker is comprised of a powerful 12-inch woofer, eight mid/high output drivers, a low crossover point, and a 1000 watt amplifier. The unit has a frequency response of -3dB, and a frequency range of -10dB. At just over 44 lbs., the Bose F1 is light enough to be maneuvered by anyone. High SPL performance is delivered by the system, which keeps the integrity of high and midrange frequencies, ensuring pristine clarity. Vocals remain crisp and articulate, while your guitar cuts through the mix with precision. Bass heavy instruments are warm and deep, with a great punchy sound. Complementing the Bose F1 Model 812 will the additional F1 subwoofer (sold separately) will take your bass response to its maximum potential!
Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer
Certain applications just demand the use of a subwoofer. Reproducing the essential tones of a kick drum, bass guitar or synth requires a speaker capable of adding power and punch to your low end. And as any DJ will tell you, it's all about the bass. The Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer adds that indispensable frequency range required for a PA system to truly qualify as "Full Range."
F1 Subwoofer Enclosure
With its warm tone and wide coverage, the F1 bass module is capable of producing deep, powerful bass typical of cabinets twice its size. Measuring a compact 27" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D and weighing in at a mere 57 pounds, the Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer is small enough to easily transport in smaller cars and big enough to fill medium-sized venues with a consistently robust bottom end. Although it's a great addition to any system, users pairing the F1 with the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Powered Loudspeaker will enjoy the sturdy, adjustable-height mounting stand integrated into the body of the subwoofer for super convenience and quick setup. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly conceal wires. The handles are strategically placed and the composite enclosure extremely robust while remaining lightweight.
Powerering the two 10" heavy-duty, high-excursion drivers is a massive 1000 watts of Class-D amplification with plenty of headroom to produce an impressive 130 dB SPL with a frequency range of 34 Hz to 112 Hz (-10 dB).
Rear Panel of the Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer
Sporting some particularly useful features, the Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer's rear panel includes a combination XLR/Balanced 1/4" TRS input for each of the two channels, with each channel also having its own XLR line output.
There are three LEDs that denote POWER/FAULT (Blue = power on, Red = fault), LIMIT (lights up Amber when the limiter is engaged), and SIGNAL/CLIP (Green = signal present, Red = signal clipping.)
The FRONT LED switch allows you select what the cabinet's front LED will indicate. Choices are POWER, LIMIT, and OFF.
The POLARITY switch offers NORM or REV, used to reverse the polarity for maximum compatibility with other speakers in the system.
The LINE OUTPUT EQ allows for THRU or HPF. THRU passes signal straight to the outputs, while HPF filters out everything above 100Hz for optimum use with a full-range top speaker.
And of course, there's a Master Volume knob for controlling overall volume of the Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer.
- Live music performances
- Full bands of any style
- Solo musicians
- Mobile DJs
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Business presentations
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.
Bose F1 Model 812 Specifications:
System Type: Self-powered, two-way
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 52 Hz - 15.5 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Dispersion: 100 degrees H x 40 degrees V (C-position)
Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
Crossover Frequency: 600 Hz Acoustic 4th order ButterworthAmplification:
System Power: 1000 W
Distortion at Rated Power: 0.1 % Max (30 Hz - 15 kHz)
System Limiter: Dynamic limiter
Power Indicator: Blue LED - system onTransducers:
Drivers: 8 x 2.25" mid-high drivers; 1 x 12" LFChannels:
Signal Indicators: POWER/FAULT, LIMIT, FRONT LED, SIGNAL INPUT
- Channel 1: XLR Balanced: Pin 1 (GND), Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-)
- Channel 2: 1/4" TS/TRS, 18" TS/TRS, (2) RCA
Controls: Volume level, Signal input select, Front LED function select, EQ select, Power on/offAdditional Connections:
Line Output: XLR balanced
AC Mains: IEC Connector
Enclosure: High-impact composite materials
Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel grille
Dimensions: 26.1" H x 13.1" W x 14.6" D (664.66 x 334.3 x 372.5mm)
Net Weight: 44.5 lbs (20.18 kg)Power Supply Voltages:
Universal: AC power rating: 100-240 V 50 / 60 Hz +/- 20 %, 200 W max
Bose F1 Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 250 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
- Rated Power: 1,000 W (500+500)
- Enclosure: F1 Wood cabinet with high-impact composite end caps
- Color: BlackDimensions:
- F1 Subwoofer: 27" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (688 x 410.16 x 448.5mm)
- F1 system stack: 73.5" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (1868 x 410.16 x 448.5mm)Net Weight:
- F1 Subwoofer: 55 lbs (24.9 kg)
- F1 system stack: 99.5 lbs (45.7 kg)Package Contents:
- 1 F1 Subwoofer
- 1 F1 Subwoofer stand
- 1 IEC Line Cord
- 1 Owner's Guide
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item