Blizzard Flurry EXA Light
The Flurry EXA builds on one of Blizzard's most popular, super affordable moving head washes, the Flurry Series and takes it to the next level with 4x 15-watt 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs for pure, immaculate, and richly saturated color mixing.
Super small and compact, the Flurry EXA features 540 degree pan and 220 degree tilt with built-in programs, color macros, and sound active via DMX or Master/slave modes make the Flurry EXA a breeze to operate at any experience level. It also features variable electronic strobe, vector speed control for multiple channels, user-selectable pan and tilt ranges, and built-in movement macros.
When you need color, and lots of it, the Flurry EXA really fits the bill!
- 4 15W ultra-bright 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LEDs
- Pan: 540 degrees / Tilt: 220 degrees (8-16 Bit Resolution)
- 25 degree beam angle
- Excellent, portable, moving head wash fixture
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
- Ultra-smooth 16-bit dimming system
- Defeatable pan/tilt correction w/trim adjustment
- Intelligent fan cooling system
- 1-10Hz/second strobe effects
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- Compact, high quality housing
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Blizzard Lighting products.
- Voltage: 110-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 52W, .76A, PF: .64
- Pan: 540 degrees
- Tilt: 220o (8-16 Bit Resolution)
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 15
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Auto, Sound Active
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 7.9 x 12.5 in. (19.6 x 20.1 x 31.7 cm)
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):