Behringer X32P PRODUCER Digital Mixer
Processing power, ample I/O and flexible routing are central themes in the Behringer X32 PRODUCER. Where larger consoles make sense in fixed installations or studios, with the X32 PRODUCER, studio-caliber performance now goes wherever life takes you. Eight stereo effects engines provide the signal processing power equivalent to racks of outboard gear without having to haul anything besides the X32 PRODUCER.
X32 3.0: Updated Firmware, X32-Mix for iPad, and X32-Edit for PC/Mac/Linux
Behringer has released updated version of their X32 firmware (V 3.04), X32-Edit software, and X32-Mix app, giving users greatly enhanced functionality, including:
- Dugan-style Auto-mix on first 8 input channels.
- X-TOUCH control over X32
- Crossover filters added to main left/right mix and main mono bus.
- Phase inversion added on routing page to all outputs.
- X32-Edit GUI.
- X32 Edit can go full screen.
- X32 Edit can open multiple windows and use multiple screens.
- X32 Edit now has two user definable banks of faders.
See what's been updated in the X32 3.0 Update in this video from Behringer:
Bring It On
This streamlined, but powerful member of the X32 family is built to handle the load no matter what fate throws your way. Rack-mountable and equipped with 16 MIDAS-designed mic preamps, X32 PRODUCER also comes with two AES50 ports to connect the powerful S16 digital snakes for up to 96 additional XLR inputs and 48 returns all connected by Ethernet cable for featherweight deployment compared to analog snakes.
For Posterity's Sake
The X32 Producer is born ready to connect to your computer-based recording setup. FireWire and USB 2.0 functionality make it the ideal tool for mobile recording up to 32 channels, plus built-in control surface protocols make it a great companion to your favorite DAW.
With the X32 PRODUCER, you are no longer tethered to the FOH console position, which means you can setup wherever you like. You can then take a walk to hear and adjust the mix from anywhere in the venue via an iPad or tablet PC connected to your wireless network. Plus, you can let the performers dial-in their own personal monitor mixes thanks to the XiQ app for iPhone and iPod touch. X32 PRODUCER's capabilities will free you up to be your creative best!
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so we're including it free of charge with select Behringer products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other 'Tracktioneers' so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
Learn more about the Behringer X32 PRODUCER:
Here are just a few of TRACKTION 4's outstanding features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters: Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
- 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 32
- Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 32 x Channels
- Talkback: Yes
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x TRS (Aux)
- Inputs - Digital: 32 x USB, 2 x AES50 (32 via Optional Digital Snake)
- Outputs - Main: 8 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: Assignable
- Outputs - Digital: 32 x USB/Firewire, 2 x AES50 (32 via Optional Digital Snake)
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x TRS (Aux)
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x TRS
- Data I/O: Ethernet, USB, MIDI I/O
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity: USB (32 x 32)
- Channel Inserts: Virtual (Physical Assignable to AUX In/Outs)
- Aux Sends: 16 x Aux Sends
- Busses/Groups: 25 Total (16 x Bus, Main LCR, 6 x Matrix)
- I/O Expansion Slots: 1 x Slot (Includes 32x32 USB Interface)
- Headphones: 2
- Faders: 17 x 100mm (Motorized)
- EQ Bands: 4-band Parametric EQ (6-band on Mix Bus)
- Effects: Yes
- Transport Controls: via Assign Section
- DAW Control: Yes
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 6.4"
- Depth: 19.9"
- Width: 19.3"
- Weight: 25.1 lbs.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- with Case
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):