Audio-Technica ATR7100L Lavalier System
Audio-Technica's ATR7000 Series Wireless Systems are compact, portable, versatile systems designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Available in handheld configurations, the ATR7000 Series Wireless Systems are single-channel, fixed-frequency systems.
Each 7000 Series Wireless System includes the ATW-R7000 receiver and a body-pack microphone/transmitter. The ATW-R7000 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with a quarter-wave telescoping antenna for extended operating range of up to 300 feet. The ATW-R7000 also offers volume control along with Power, RF and AF Peak indicator lights. It can be placed horizontally or vertically with included vertical mount.
The body-pack transmitter offers an easily accessible on/off/standby switch and also features an external microphone volume control and a convenient 3.5 mm input.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Quarter-wave telescoping antenna for extended operating range of up to 300 feet
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- External microphone volume control on bodypack
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.
- Operating Frequencies: VHF highband, 169 MHz to 172 MHz - T2: 169.505 MHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-10 kHz
- Dynamic Range: +/-90 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (at 1 kHz, +/-10 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 200' (60 m) typical Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 40* F (4* C) to 110* F (43* C) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel
- Image Rejection: 50 dB typical
- RF Sensitivity: 23 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)
- Audio Output: 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: 350 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 6.02 x 1.83 x 3.94" (152.9 x 46.4 x 100mm)
- Weight: 7.6 oz (216 g)
- Accessories Included: Power supply, vertical stand mount, 6.3 mm (") to 6.3 mm (") cable
BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: 3.5 mm locking-type (Tip: Mic Input, Ring: Guitar/Line Input, Sleeve: Ground)
- Battery: 9V (NEDA 1604A) Alkaline, not included
- Battery Life: 14 hours (alkaline) depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 2.56 x 4.35 x 0.92" (65 x 110.4 x 23.4mm)
- Net Weight: 2.7 oz (77 g), without battery