With redesigned drivers and in-line mic and control, the ATH-CKS990iS Solid Bass in-ear headphones give you portable, smartphone-compatible headphones with refined bass reproduction. The powerful 13 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers feature an extra magnet in front of the driver to create a concentrated magnetic field that helps produce full, textured bass without distortion. Audio-Technica's specially designed Multiple-Transition Diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon coating add to the power and precision of the bass, as does the Dual Bass Venting System, which utilizes two optimally placed vents in each housing for excellent air damping. The housings themselves are constructed of machined aluminum to reduce unwanted resonance and extend mid-to-high frequency response.
The 1.2 m (3. 9') cable is comprised of two separate star-quad cables, one dedicated to the left channel, the other to the right, which improves isolation from external noise and channel cross talk. The cable also includes an in-line mic and control that lets you answer calls and control music and video on your smartphone or other portable device. The ATH-CKS990iS comes with four sizes of silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) that fit onto the headphones' two-position posts, supplying a custom fit with outstanding sound isolation. A convenient carrying case is also included.
- 13 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers feature Multiple-Transition Diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon coating to deliver powerful yet refined bass…
- Dual Bass Venting System optimizes air damping for excellent bass reproduction
- Machined aluminum housings contribute to extended mid-high frequency response
- Separate star-quad cables for left and right channels improve isolation from external noise and channel cross-talk
- In-line control with mic to answer/end calls and control music & video playback on smartphones and other portable devices
- Two-position post maximizes sound isolation while providing a better fit
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and carrying case