When you call, mention priority code 15Z6-3RWW

Rating and Reviews: ZT-Amplifiers Guitar Cab

The ZT Lunchbox Cab can add plenty of punch your rig. Adding 100 watts of power in a 7 pound frame, the ZT Lunchbox Cab rocks it compact.

"ZT Lunchbox Cab is Beast" submitted March 18, 2012

By Martin N in New York, NY
Music Style: Blues, Alternative and Punk
Sound: The cab gives the amp more bottom end then you can figure. It surely improves it but it is still a bit lacking but I use a big muff and It sounds like pure fuzz and I can add my own bottom end with the muff. The cab still brings out those shrilly clean chords and twang from my Strat. Feature: Simple, just a phase switch which I havent used and a Input jack for connecting the ZT amp. Ease of Use: It sounds as marvelous as the Lunchbox and nothing but adjusting the Lunchbox setting and let the sounds of feeling come out. Quality: I just got my ZT products and they are look sturdy and I am hoping they still with stand time. Value: I got this at a blemish price and its the only reason I felt tempted to purchase it. I had enough leftover to get a Lunchbox carrying bag which is worth the purchase since zZounds price match. Manufacturer Support: I have heard great stories about the ZT company and if I do have a problem they will help and a big thumbs up for zZounds, I ordered Friday like 1 hr pass the shipping deadline and FedEx got it to me on Saturday. A+ The Wow Factor: Its shiny, not much usage is shown since it is blemished but it sounds amazing and came with everything in the box. Overall: ZT Lunchbox Amp + ZT Cab is one of the best purchases I have ever made. *If you decide to purchase remember to get a speaker cable 1/4 to 1/4, it isn't included and luckily I had one laying around*

"My lunchbox was never full of so many sweets!" submitted January 19, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Classic rock
Sound: I had been using a Epi Valve Jr, with a Electro Harmonix 22 calibre amp pedal, and was not willing to buy the ZT amp yet. So I contact ZT sales/marketing, and asked if it would work with something other than the ZT lunchbox amp. Indeed it does! Cleans are super, and only on the low end bass parts did the Epi beat out the ZT. Needs the right blend of volume and bass to it, but once you find it, WOW! Lots of presence, tons of cool! Feature: Not really a factor..pretty much an input jack and a handle! Nice handle though! Ease of Use: What an amazing technology..I may well be saving up for the amp version.. Quality: Such a simple unit, I have a feeling it is meant to last! New product, so not much track record.. Value: Best $99 you can spend in the amp world..think about it..what is out there for $99? Toys and junk! Score this little monster! Manufacturer Support: I can only base it on the prompt response to my inquiry, so it does not really apply yet.. The Wow Factor: I watched the videos on youtube.com and read all about it online, but could not jump right to the $$260 version, so I went for this sweet unit! The Epi cab is going, and my lunchbox cab will get its spot on the shelf, making my pedals and Podxt and software rock! Overall: Now don't kid yourself, not meant for booming bass metal music, but it can rock distorted just fine! Cleans are crisp and room-filling..close your eyes and you would think it was a big old cabinet, 1 x 12 or bigger! Really impressive for its diminutive size!

When you call, mention priority code 15Z6-3RWW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976