When you call, mention priority code 1605-DS26

Rating and Reviews: Zoom ZG2Nu Guitar Pedal

Play with 30 different types of drive sounds that can be directly recorded to your computer with this versatile multi-effects pedal.

Overall

"Surprise! My best purchase of the year" submitted November 13, 2011

By a customer from fastmail.net
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ years
Sound: For my purposes -- clean jazz tones with delay and modulation -- the G2Nu sounds great and rates a 10. But I have experimented with the overdrive sounds and can't say I love them. Maybe I need to spend more time tweaking, but my initial impression is that the pedal could be better for bluesy breakup tones. For high-gain metal sounds, however, the G2Nu smokes. Too bad I have no use for those. Overall, I give the G2Nu a 10 for my specific needs but an 8 for anyone who's looking for bluesy OD sounds. Feature: Again, for my purposes, this little box has more than I expected. Great delay and modulation effects, decent reverb, plenty of patch storage, and extremely easy editing on the LCD screen. Ease of Use: Hardly needed to read the manual. Quality: I thought the chromed plastic looked cheesy in the photos, but in real life this unit is rock solid. The housing is all metal, and the metal jacks are chassis mounted. Other MFX units I've seen in this price range (and even above) have cheap plastic jacks mounted to the PCB. The G2Nu's metal switches are also very solid and operate smoothly. Value: I bought a factory resealed model at a discount, and it turned out to be my best value purchase in a long time. I own boutique pedals that cost more than this all-in-one box, and those boutiques do only one or two things. I also own boutique tube amps and can be quite the cork sniffer. I can't believe I'm so happy with such an inexpensive little device as the G2Nu. The Wow Factor: For me, the G2Nu is a 10 in this category because it turned out to be exactly what I was looking for but didn't think existed: something very compact that fits easily in my gig bag and also sounds great. I've tried other portable units that score great on compactness but sound horrible. Other units sound great but are not all that compact. The G2Nu fits the bill on both counts. Overall: I was skeptical of this purchase because some years ago I bought a used Zoom G1 pedal that I quickly sold because it looked, felt, and sounded cheap. I was not inclined to try another Zoom product after that. Nor was I thrilled by other small MFX units out there. The G2Nu is the first one I've tried that is both very compact and great sounding. I use it primarily for headphone practice and recording but also plan to use it live through a PA. For my simple needs, I'm thrilled with the sound, build, features, and simplicity of this box. The Zoom G3 is the newer model and is all the rage now on the gear forums -- and I'm very tempted to check it out -- but I'm so happy with the older G2Nu that I'm not going to fix what ain't broke.

When you call, mention priority code 1605-DS26. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976