When you call, mention priority code 1403-HH9X

Rating and Reviews: Zoom R16 SD Recorder

Record your full band with 8 simultaneous tracks on the powerful, portable Zoom R16 -- then plug it into your DAW as a USB interface and control surface.

"Great inexpensive recorder." submitted January 8, 2010

Overall
Musical Background: Musician for 30 years.
Music Style: Jazz, rock and classical.
Sound: The sound is wonderful. If your recording digital instruments, there won't be any need for noise reduction. It has a ton of effects and you can eq the tracks even though there aren't eq pots on the board. It records from microphones well, too. What your mic puts out is what you'll get in the files. Feature: It is amazing how many things this can do. I haven't used all of them yet but all the basics are rock solid. The jacks work well with 1/4 inch or XLR cables. Most of the features are easy to learn and use. Ease of Use: The buttons for the categories of functions make sense. It has a terrific manual. The manual is very step-by-step and isn't written in engineerese. I pulled it out of the box, plugged in a keyboard and guitar and recorded an amusing demo the day I got it. It will take you more than just over night to learn everything but it isn't like trying to master the manual for a new Yamaha keyboard. Quality: It is pretty well made. I would personally prefer it to be metal instead of plastic but that would detract from the portability. Value: It is an awesome value for the money. This is the price of the old 4 track portastudios back in the day AFTER they came down in price. 16 tracks is great and you really aren't limited to 16 tracks. You can record 16, pull off the nonessential tracks onto your computer. Then come back and add any other items you want with the same basic rhythm tracks. Then you just assemble it all and mix it on the computer. Just keep in mind that Cubase might not meet your DAW needs. I personally use Acid Music and the free program Audacity. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any issues with it not working properly. Other than being made of plastic it seems bullet proof. Steinberger's support is a different story. The Wow Factor: The design of the whole recorder, including the interface is great. The only things that I think would improve it would be a bigger LCD screen so you see the autopunchin indicator without 40/20 vision and making it out of metal. Overall: I don't expect to ever need another recorder.
102 of 104 people (98.08%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"A Beast of a Recorder." submitted October 11, 2011

By a customer from charter.net
Music Style: Gospel
Sound: I have had alot of recording experiences. It is very easy to tell when something is non-studio quality. Out of the box, this thing is very nice, and is ready to record with the built in mics. You have 8 XLR/1/4" combo jacks, a very nice touch. A ton of effects...guitar effects, mastering effects, mic effects. You have your normal reverb, chorus, pan, and eq's. Most of the effects actually sound nice. Some are just ok. In my experience and opinion, this is about as close as you can get to pro studio without going to a pro studio. I am confident that you will be able to produce a sound that you are looking for, once you have worked with and made yourself familiar with the recorder. Ease of Use: It is quiet simple to get a good sound from the ZOOMR16 recorder using a very user-friendly interface. The manual will be of help. The only thing that is a little tricky is learning to navigate the menus and submenus. For some you will use the directional buttons up, down, left, right, and for some you will have to use the jog-wheel. But once you get that down...very simple. Quality: This aspect is kind of difficult to review. I gave it an 8 on this mainly because the chassis is made mostly of hard plastic. However, it seems durable, and all of the components within the chassis seem well made and durable as well. The sliders are smooth and all of the buttons feel very secure. You obviously would not want to drop it, but I don't know of any electronic product I own that I would want to drop. It is very mobile/transport friendly...not heavy. Just get you a case to transport it in. If taken care of properly this should last a long time. Value: Very much worth the $399 I paid for it.

"Affordable powerhouse for musicians on the go" submitted February 8, 2010

By a customer from charter.net
Musical Background: Weekend musician
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Acoustic
Sound: The sound quality of the R-16 depends on the quality of the input source of course. Since the built-in preamps are only marginal and the short faders don't allow much control, the gain settings are crucial for a successful recording. Considered that the R-16 tries to do everything at a bargain price, the overall quality is acceptable for home use and as a sketch pad for musical ideas. Recording acoustic guitar yielded exceptional results, and convinced me to keep the unit. One major advantage over my older multitrack recorder is the absence of any kind of interference noise. My previous Zoom multitrack was quite noisy due to it's built-in hard drive and this was the main reason for the recent R-16 upgrade: SD cards are absolutely silent. Feature: If there was ever a feature-laden digital multitrack recorder, the R-16 takes the cake. Honestly: I wish it had less features, but more built-in quality instead. With all the insert effects and connectivity, I wish Zoom had left the simple drum machines of the previous recorder generation in the R-16. And perhaps a footswitch I/O for start/stop and punch-in/out. In my opinion the R-16 is an excellent practice tool for musicians. Once you've made sense of the instructions manual, you can lay down lots of tracks and play with the insert effects until the cows come home. I haven't used the DAW controls yet, but believe that this is the icing on the cake. I'm looking forward to writing my songs on the R-16 and at least have some decent demos to start with. Ease of Use: Ease-of-use has often eluded the brilliant engineers at ZOOM. The R-16 is no exception: The unit has too many features that one could possibly figure it out without reading the manual. And this manual also seems to be organized written by someone who is an electronics whiz-kid. The interface and the organization of the controls is not immediately intuitive and subsequently hard to figure out -at first. You'll be clicking repeatedly through severals level of menus --at least there's a way to get back to the top menu level by holding down the "Exit" button for couple of seconds. Bottom-line: lots of bells and whistles in this Swiss Army knife of multitracks. Quality: The quality of the case and the controls are adequate for the price. In other words: The plastic housing and buttons are not exactly awe-inspiring, but do their job. The pre-amps are again not of the best quality. Imagine an R-16 with professional pre-amps, metal case, long faders, extra ins-and outs and you would have to pay a couple of grands for such a versatile unit. You get a lot for the bargain price, but you will have to be a little extra careful not to break this baby. Value: I am abolutely stunned to get this fragile gem for $400. You get a lot for your money. Zoom has always provided affordable entry-level products for cash-strapped musicians. Excellent value! Manufacturer Support: I've only visited the Zoom website for the R-16, never spoke to a Zoom person, although I have also owned a hard-drive based muZOOM multitrack before. Never needed any support beyond the well-organized website. The Wow Factor: The ZOOM R-16 is a killer product. It has a ton of features at an unheard of price. The unit looks handsome and professional. Overall: I'll keep the R-16 as a musical sketch pad and DAW controller, until ZOOM releases the $1500 professional model: ZOOM R-16-PRO.
52 of 55 people (94.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great value, perfect product for me." submitted July 21, 2010

By a customer from losergeek.com
Musical Background: Dedicated amateur
Music Style: Punk, indie, rock
Sound: Recording quality is great. Silent operation and the internal mics are surprisingly responsive. I hadn't even been considering these when buying it, but the first time I used it to record practice I decided just to run the vocal mics in to it and use the internal mics for the room, and shoved it in the corner. The drums alone were crystal clear - better than I've gotten sometimes with 4 mics on a kit. Feature: I'm sure there's features that are missing (I guess more onboard editting, maybe), but for me it does EXACTLY what I need it to. I take it to a space, plug everything in, record and go home. It's great that way - nothing more, nothing less. I haven't been using it as a control surface or audio interface yet - just recording. I do all my editing on my computer from the SD card. Ease of Use: Really surprising how easy this is to use. I haven't needed to navigate many menues yet, but the short learning curve for firing it up and getting stuff recorded is surprising. Software DAW makers should take note. Quality: It's all plastic but surprisingly solid. I thought I'd have to be more careful with the inputs, but they seem pretty rugged. Value: I picked up a 'blemished' version on zzounds for 299$, and as far as I can tell the only 'blemish' is the fact that someone started to pull off the protective plastic film on the display. At 399$ it is a great deal. At 359$ for a factory restock it is amazing. And at 299$ for 'blemished' you can't beat it with a big stick. Manufacturer Support: Don't know yet, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The manual is nicely laid out, so there's that. The Wow Factor: This is the device I've spent my life looking for. Not having to mess with laptops, and usb cables and extra power supplies and crashing computers makes my life 100 times easier. If you record on the go, give up the laptop and get one of these. Also the fact that you can chain 2 together is amazing - if I need to record somethign gigantic, I can go to Long and Macquade and rent a second one and then I have a 16 tracks simultaneously - crazy! Overall: I know it's naive to think that any piece of technology will last forever, but it feels like this will be the last recorder I will need.
36 of 39 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Zoom R16 SD Recorder Customer Review submitted December 9, 2010

Music Style: Post-Rock, Alternative, Ambient
Sound: There is a slight buzz when you record through a 1/4" cable and use a couple pedals (I usually just use 2 to 3 DL4s). The built-in pre-amp couldn't reduce all of the noise; however, and I actually use my Line 6 DL4 pedals on loop sampler to clean up the signal and I don't even notice anything. Channels 7 and 8 can be used with the built-in condenser microphones to record in stereo, and they actually do a pretty good job. I've used this feature numerous times to record guitar and drum live mixes. It definitely doesn't have the clarity of a fully mic'd drum set and amp, but in a pinch of to record an idea really quick it's pretty versatile. I usually just use GarageBand to edit and although I can hook the r16 up as a recording interface, I prefer to use the r16 standalone and then transfer the tracks in to garageband one by one. I haven't really fiddled with it to use it as an Audio controller yet. Feature: It is very lightweight, almost to a flaw. The body is plastic but these things weren't made to be thrown around anyways so I don't anticipate any problems there. You will need to read the manual to do anything other than a basic recording on your own. The insert effects feature is cumbersome you can only use one effect at a time, period. The backlit LED screen is a nice touch. A friend of my has the older 40GB 16 track zoom recorder (which features the drum machine). I would have preferred to have a drum machine over any of the add effects features. The R16 runs very quietly and I have not had any problems with it running hot or anything. It does run on batteries, but I have not used it as such so I can't describe the battery life. Ease of Use: It's a Zoom Product, so be prepared to read the manual more than once. The basic features, Rec, Play, Stop, RW/FF are all fairly intuitive to use, as well as the Undo/Redo button and the channel select. Quality: I've had the r16 for about a year and I have no scratches or dings on it. I have moved it around on several occasions to bring over to friend's houses etc. and haven't had any issues. The plastic body is kind of a turn off but it's really no big deal. It seems as though this product will last at least 10 years or more. Value: For the price, this recorder is where it's at. 8-track simultaneous recording is not available on any recorders within $150 of the price of the r16. Although it may seem a little tricky to use, it has served my needs well. If you have already defined your sound and want to lay it down then this is for you. Although it lacks a drum machine this is still the best recorder in the price range, in my opinion. Manufacturer Support: I've had no issues yet so i'll give them a 10 for the heck of it.

"1 of the best in its price range!" submitted August 4, 2011

Musical Background: Aspiring producer
Music Style: Hip hop
Sound: Sounds better than the Mbox 2 I was previously using. I expect if I want to get quality noticeably better than this I'll have to really move up in the price range. Feature: Haven't even scratched the surface of the features because I'm so happy with the way it performs, I haven't found the need to use them. Recording to an SD card is GREAT though. I use this to track out my music from an SP-1200 and the 8 inputs is a godsend. Only thing I wish it had was MIDI. Ease of Use: Very intuitive. Easy to navigate menus and do what you want without reading the manual. Mess around with it for 2 minutes and you should be navigating and changing EQ, etc with no problem. Quality: It's VERY light and doesn't feel like it would respond well to being dropped. That being said I've found no problems with the quality of the material for my home studio. Value: Better sound quality than the Mbox2, more inputs. Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal w/ company. The Wow Factor: Practical addition to the set-up, sex appeal not applicable. Overall: I'd probably need to win the lottery before I could afford an upgrade to this. That being said, lack of MIDI makes overdubbing with a drum machine almost impossible unless I play it in live. If this were lost or stolen I'd hunt down the person responsible and bring swift justice.

"This is a VERY good recorder" submitted November 15, 2012

By Steve Pavey in Lakewood, CO
Overall
Musical Background: Pro Drummer/Keyboardist/Songwriter since 1970 & remember when state of the art was 16 track analog tape!
Music Style: Wide variety of styles, including Rock, R&B, Funk, Pop, Country, Soul and Reggae
Overall: When I saw this, I liked the idea of a stand alone unit and DAW all at a very attractive price. Shipping on it was FAST, and within 15 minutes of unpacking it from the shipping box, I was recording. Very quick and easy to move tracks around, overdub etc. So far, I have had no problems with it that have needed a call to zZounds customer service. One thing I would recommend though is that when using it, you make sure the volume controls are properly set - I could barely hear the first recording I made over my headphones. That was because I hadn't checked the volume toggle and it was turned all the way down! Amazing how once I turned it up I could HEAR what I'd done!

"8 Track King of Its Price Range." submitted November 24, 2010

Overall
Sound: I use the R16 as an audio interface only. If you understand that you're never going to get a "professional" sound without selling your house, the Zoom R16 sounds wonderful for a lower priced interface. It consistently gives me clean recordings. DO NOT RELY ON THE BUILT IN EFFECTS. They're fun to mess around with, but probably the lowest quality I've ever heard. I've had a problem with mixes sounding lower quality, but that just might be my problem. Feature: 8 XLR-1/4" combo inputs record simultaneously is what brought me to the Zoom R16 in the first place (I've used 4 at once.) Built-in condenser mics sound cheap, but good for sketching. I use the USB interface at 24bit-96k regularly. Built-in effects are terrible, but plentiful. Ease of Use: It's really hard to use without a nice screen. And there's multiple menus to trip you up. Recording on the R16 is simple if you're just hitting the record button, not naming you're projects or tracks, multitracking or anything beyond start and stop. It has some annoying antics going on with the DAW interface. I still have to select the Zoom drivers everytime I shutdown the computer, and if you shutdown the R16 while running Cubase, it will lockup. Many of your options are diverted to the DAW. Setting it up as a DAW controller is a chore. Quality: Plastic. Super-light. Every reviewer worries it's going to break. Value: 8 clean sounding inputs. Makes great recordings for the price. Manufacturer Support: They worked hard to fix a lot of problems early on. Drivers weren't compatible with Vista and 7. I complained and they responded quickly to my email that the were working on it. They fixed it a couple of weeks later. The Wow Factor: It's thin, stores easy and looks nice. Overall: When I get gobs of disposable income, I'll buy something better.

"Zoom R-16" submitted February 27, 2014

By Mike Tansey in Knoxville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician. Play mainly Bass Guitar and sing. Play other instruments as well.
Music Style: Rock, rock-a-billy, funk, blues, oldies, big band...
Overall: I've been a recording engineer for over 44 years... This recorder is terrific! I record our 4 piece band, and mix to a CD-R. I bought 2 R-16's and link them together for 16 tracks at once, 32 tracks at mixdown. The EQ's and effects are great! It takes a little time to learn your way around the unit, but it's studio quality all the way - for a fraction of the cost of separate modules, and the SD card media is very cost effective and allows recording various projects on different cards. I haven't needed customer support yet, but the website looks pretty informative in that regard (if needed). This Is low-cost high quality multi-track recording! - I highly recommend the R-16!!!

"I've only had it a short time, so I haven't used it much. But so far, it seems to be of great quality, but not easy for an old d" submitted December 25, 2011

By a customer from SBCGLOBAL.NET
Overall
Musical Background: Keyboards for over 60 years; professionally all of my adult life.
Music Style: all Mid 20th Century pop genres.
Sound: sounds good Feature: The manual is not particularly user friendly. All flow charts I can't decipher. So far, I've had to phone the manufacturer just to find out how to enable the effets, since there's nowhere I can find where it tells you that you need to rout the effects thru the EQ button. I'm fearful that this machine won't be worth much beyond its easy basics. Quality: Seems fine, but too difficult to operate, and the manual is really difficult for me to understand. Value: Great value. Even for the limited features that I can figure out, the machine is better than anything else, and worth more than the money. Manufacturer Support: Great support people, but not always easy to reach. The Wow Factor: Just having more than 6 tracks in an SD based recorder is terrific. So far my hard drives have crashed twice, costing me lots of valuable work. It's comforting to be free of hard drives and moving parts and into the more reliable SD system. Overall: If Roland ever makes a 16 track plus SD recorder, or anyone makes one with more than 8 faders, then I'll jump ship. But for now, it's as good as it gets.

"Good, simple box takes care of all the basic recording needs" submitted October 16, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Soul, Funk
Sound: Two complaints here: 1. The preamps are fairly noisy. If you have to turn the gain up much, you will get some hiss on the track. It's not terrible in the final mix though, especially if you mic things very closely and make sure your levels are good coming in. 2. The headphone output distorts easily, especially on the low end. At first I though somehow the recording had clipped, but after turning it down I realized it's just that the output amp can't handle even slightly loud bass. Feature: Seems to have everything I need from a basic multitrack box. An external effects loop would be nice, but not essential, especially with usable internal effects. Anyway, my main goal is to just record the dry tracks, and it does that perfectly well. Ease of Use: A few functions, such as effects insert, were a little confusing. I think overall the box does quite well for just having a little text-only screen and a few buttons. Swapping tracks is delightfully easy...I do it all the time to get multiple takes from the built-in mics. Quality: Doesn't feel especially rugged, but I don't feel like anything is in danger of breaking either. The dials are a little slack and sloppy, but the buttons feel pretty solid and the sliders do what they need to. Value: As far as functionality, I don't think any other product comes close for this price. If the preamps were cleaner and the construction a little more solid, this would be an insanely good deal. ...but as is, it's a very, very good deal. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it yet The Wow Factor: I think it's a lot more practical than "sexy" Overall: This is letting me do all the songwriting and layering I need to with very little fuss. You could mess around getting firewire interfaces and PC/Mac software to work well together, but unless you need very high quality sound or very advanced mixing/editing, this thing takes care of it all. I'm getting rid of my Firepod now that this box makes it so much easier.

"Zoom R16 nice portable recorder" submitted February 23, 2014

By Ed Hutchinson in Plainfield, VT
Overall
Musical Background: I am primarily a singer and have been singing for more than half a century.
Music Style: I mostly perform "barbershop" music.
Overall: It is a nice little machine. I don't have Windows and the software that comes with it doesn't play in "wine", Linux Windows emulator. The memory (while in the player does not mount as filespace on a Linux PC. But the SD card (and USB saved files) are readable. I have opened 8 tracks simultaneously (I didn't try 16 which would probably work) into Audacity (a great, free, open source sound editor for Linux). The R16 seems to be exactly what I wanted for recording a quartet, with individual mics and room ambience. I was disappointed that the XLR/1/4 inputs are not TRS when using 1/4" connection, so are always "unbalanced" when using 1/4" plugs. So the phantom power will not feed through the 1/4" connections correctly.

"Excellent Tascam r16" submitted January 26, 2013

By Angel A in Prospect Heights , IL
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing since I was 12, I am now 27. I can play Keyboard(piano), Electric Bass and Drums.
Music Style: Anything
Overall: Easy to to use small powerful recording mixers. Connect two and you have a 16 channel recording board more then enough to record a band.

"If you need a Great recorder with lots of features and a great sound,for a great price.You should buy this!" submitted February 16, 2010

Overall
Sound: It dosent have the buzz or cracking ive heard with other recorders. Feature: it has all the features of a bigger unit but has the great compact size. I also liked the phantom power built in Ease of Use: super easy to use if you read the great manual that comes with it. Quality: If you keep it with all the boxes and plastic wrap or buy a case for it it should last a long time. Value: For the price it cant be beat. But the sd card only comes with a 1 gb card you will need to get a bigger one if you want to have hours of recording time. The one gb card filled up pretty fast. Overall: I dont see any reason i would have to buy another recording unit. Unless i make it and then buy my own pro studio.LOL

"Bass player for the 12th street gypsies" submitted January 11, 2014

By Adam T in Shawnee, OK
Musical Background: p
Music Style: pottawattomee Count
Overall: First read the pocketed book ..i.e. instruction. My butty and I sent our final graft online. we hare happy to say their wanting us sign a contract. If it can get people in Nashville with the device while not know hardly anything but the basics,. we also had on song go hit four times in a roll.

"Exciting but frustrating" submitted May 30, 2011

By a customer from tampabay.rr.com
Musical Background: Not a musician - recording engineer
Sound: This is a curious recorder. I have obtained some great sound from it, but it was a long road getting there. The gain structure is very difficult to figure out, and the manual is no help. You can have the meters bouncing up as you think you want them, but be recording a very weak signal. The reason is that the sliders are playback volume only, and have nothing to do with recording gain. Only the "sensitivity" knobs control the recording level, nothing else. Difficult to set with just the four-segment meters, but can be done - eventurally. Also, can fix it in post, and usually do have to. Feature: Most useful feature is, of course, the ablity to record multiple tracks, up to 8 microphones at once. Also very versatile in adding in more tracks later, and in capturing various types of inputs including direct instrument input. Ease of Use: Recording levels not intuitive, not easy to set. Quality: Very solid construction, could tape it down to the stage rail so it couldn't be knocked off, very solit mike input jacks. Value: Still a great value w regard to price. Very few competitors in the marketplace at this price level. I am new to multitrack recording, needed something to get my feet wet that wasn't expensive. Manufacturer Support: Haven't tried reaching the manufacturer, but did talk to one person at ZSounds. He was sympathetic, but not very knowledgeable about the R16. We were both guessing about how to set recording gain. The Wow Factor: Very nice. Wouldn't kick it out of bed. Overall: Several years. Don't need pro level recorder - yet.

"Zoom R16" submitted January 7, 2014

By David F in Unionville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing since I was 10. I play keyboards, guitar, bass, trumpet and other brass and woodwinds.
Music Style: I write Pop, Country, Alternative, Classical, Contemporary Christian, Electronic and New Age.
Overall: I have not gotten the chance to use the Zoom R16 yet. Had some problems with the included software and have not had time to sit down and focus on learning how to use the unit or the software.

"Ive waited years for this!!" submitted November 7, 2012

By brian schuel in macomb, MI
Musical Background: bassist - 25 plus years
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Experimental, Alternative
Overall: a recorder that can record the entire band live, or the entire drum set on 8 tracks and the rest of the band on the the 2nd set of 8 tracks, BAMM!!! drag all your track files on the computer and start mixing!! ive heard this thing record live bands, it does an exceptional job! pretty amazing for something you can hold with one hand and almost fit in a any gig bag! people talk about the pre-amps not being the greatest but i dont see them being a big problem, i expect to record our CD on 2 of these, YES they are linkable!!! Both my Guitar player and Drummer want one, because its so easy to use! Dont be fooled by the condenser mics inside this unit, they work great!!!! we set the input levels carefully and go, and get a great reference for remembering those intense sessions with a lot of writing that you hope to remember next time!!!!

"Best Multi-Tracker Out There" submitted February 15, 2011

Music Style: All sorts but love folk & blues
Sound: Outstanding sound reproduction and very decent effects. Feature: Loaded with features. I especially like the level meters. Much better than the typical peak light and having to look at a tiny LCD screen. Plus, you can record 8 tracks at once. Built-in effects, too. I like the combo 1/4" XLR jacks, too. Ease of Use: Extremely intuitive to use. Much better that the TASCAM PortaStudio I used to have. Great manual. Quality: All controls feel like good quality and the unit has a nice heft to it. Value: All the features and 8 track simultaneous recording - WOW. Manufacturer Support: Don't know yet but likely just fine. The Wow Factor: Cool appearance, great features - what's not to love. Overall: Really great recorder/interface.

"r16" submitted September 2, 2012

By tim p
Musical Background: drums
Music Style: rock, classic rock
Overall: The R16 is an ok product. I hear and read all these people raving about how good this product is. Its just ok, nothing great by me. In fact its is quite complicated to use. It greatly lacks ease of use. Forget about using the manual. Worst manual i have ever tried to use. Nothing is in order. There are lots of different types of effects that you probably will never use. To hard to use this thing. zZounds is awesome, i have bought lots of stuff from them. Just don't like the Zoom R16 Cant comment on the support Wow factor would more likely be a dud factor

"Best Multi-Tracker Out There" submitted February 15, 2011

"Great stuff!!! awesome for live recordings!" submitted October 13, 2012

By brian s in macomb, MI
Musical Background: 25 year bass player, novice/intermediate recording
Music Style: metal, hard rock, jazz/blues
Overall: you can use this for a simple rehearsal recorder or a nice studio recorder.

"I got got this time." submitted December 24, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: Producer/ Artist/ Writer(Pro)
Music Style: Pop/ Rock/ RB/Gosple
Sound: Almost ruined an expensive system. The inclosed "cubass" had a code that had already been used. I buy a lot of equipment; Don't do it!!! Save the box!! Feature: Yoy may not get this far before you put this back in the box. Ease of Use: If you get this far, its probably a nice toy for you. Quality: Never worked. Value: Get a 30.00 dollar recorder to do more. Manufacturer Support: Should have known better. The Wow Factor: Real Sexy!! I got screwed!!! Overall: Until UPS gets it back to ZZounds.

When you call, mention priority code 1403-HH9X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976