When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-FKKL

Rating and Reviews: Zoom Q8 Video Recorder

Capture your shows, rehearsals, or other musical endeavors in high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio. The Zoom Q8 is a camera that's made with musicians in mind.

"Another AWESOME product from Zoom" submitted January 27, 2016

By James Talbert in Cabot, AR
Musical Background: Been playing banjo 40 years
Music Style: Bluegrass
Overall: I bought the zoom Q8 to record live bluegrass festival jams and indoor events. This like all the Zoom products I have used starting with the zoom H2n handheld recorder has outstanding audio capabilities. The audio quality is just as stated in another review, like real life. The video is outstanding and beyond what I expected. I originally purchased a Zoom Q4 but wanted the capability of the XLR inputs along with the ability to record separate audio tracks. I would recommend this product to any of my friends. I have purchased lots of equipment from zZounds and have always used the payment plan. Works out perfect for me. I am fortunate enough to live in a state next to the Mississippi warehouse and all my orders arrive the next day. I can’t say enough about zZounds customer service. They set the standards for online shopping in my opinion

"Great Video, AWESOME Audio!" submitted August 2, 2015

By Ivan Parrish in Keokuk, IA
Musical Background: Guitar for 37 years
Music Style: Hard Rock/Metal
Overall: I bought the zoom Q8 for face-to-face interviews with music artist. This done for Inside Heavy( www.insideheavy.net ) It does a fabulous job capturing video, but it it's strong suit is the audio quality.The audio quality is just like real life. You could hear a pin drop in the background. I accessorized with the shotgun mic for interview situations. I like it so well I plan on buying more of these cameras for more angles during interviews. I will only buy through Zzounds… Love the easy payment plans! Only drawback is it doesn't have a powerful zoom, but I only use it for face-to-face interview situations so that is not a drawback for what I personally am looking for.

"Awesome Camera " submitted October 30, 2015

By Tommy Bryant in Dry Prong, LA
Musical Background: Do karaoke and do band promotion dvd
Music Style: Country old rock blues gospel
Overall: I am still learning all the different settings it has but the video is crisp clear on each setting the sound adjustments are great to work with looking to buy a couple more in near future

"Really fun camera" submitted December 1, 2015

By John R in Austin, TX
Overall
Musical Background: electric guitar, synth/keys, vocalist
Music Style: Rock and Roll, metal, alternative,
Overall: I use this, primarily, for shooting live bands. I'll generally have three angles or so going, but I collect the music with the mic from this camera. I could get a stereo feed from the board too, if it was available. However, simply adding some EQ and compression really bring the tracks to life. Then I just sync the other two cameras and cut away! Good times!

"Zoom Q8" submitted June 20, 2015

By Jody Upp in Plano, IL
Music Style: Country, Americana, Singer/Songwriter
Overall: I'm still learning to use this to it's full potential, but I can already say it's just what I needed for posting my songs on YouTube etc. I've already bought a lot of gear from ZZounds, great people to deal with. I'll be looking for my next purchase here!

"Q8 Handy video camera" submitted December 1, 2015

By Michael M in Breaks, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Songwriter, I play acoustic and electric guitar , bass ,vocals.
Music Style: Original Country/rock
Overall: Absolutely great, have done seven videos since I received the Q8. Very happy with both Zzounds and the camera.

"Q8 Handy video camera " submitted December 31, 2015

By Michael M in Breaks, VA
Overall
Music Style: Blues,Country, Rock,Alternative Country, Folk Rock.
Overall: Best video camera I have ever owned. I would recommend this camera for everyone, musician or not.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-FKKL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976