When you call, mention priority code 175M-7LVT

Rating and Reviews: Zoom Q3HD Video Recorder

Don't compromise on sound with your hand-held video recorder. Get brilliant stereo recording with 1080p HD video, on the Zoom Q3GHD portable video recorder.

"Handy little video recorder with great direct sound" submitted May 8, 2011

By a customer from centurytel.net
Musical Background: Serious hobbyist
Sound: Thus far, I have just used the line input and it sounds great. It faithfully reproduces any line signal I put into it. I have by-passed the condenser mikes purposely because I wanted a balanced and controlled sound that comes from multiple instruments and vocals via the mixer board. This signal routing has worked beautifully. Feature: I have not yet received my assessories which include an AC adaptor, tripod stand, and carrying case. I do have a standard tripod which works great with the Q3HD. I'll have to say that battery life is too short since you can only put in 2 AA batteries. The video could be a little clearer. Ease of Use: With a little reading from the instruction manual, this product has been very easy to operate. The manual could stand to be a little more detailed but it is easy to follow. the unit is intuitve enough for someon like me to fill in the blanks. I haven't used any of the built in sound effects since what I input is what I want. Quality: I haven't had any problems with the quality. However, the unit is made of plastic and I am careful of how I treat it. Value: I don't know since it is the first digital video recorder I've owned. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to contact the company since I haven't had any issues yet. The Wow Factor: It is a cute little unit with practical controls. It is practical for what I want to do which is making videos of my wife and I playing our music so we can post them. Overall: I would be satisfied for at least a few years. Longer, battery life, clearer video, and a hefter chassis would make me search for another product. I couldn't find another product that would do what this one can. It helps me meet my musical goals. I would consider replacing it with the same unit.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Zoom Q3-HD" submitted February 13, 2012

By Rebecca J in Columbus, OH
Musical Background: Play music at home
Music Style: Country, Gospel
Overall: I bought this, sound is great for the price, picture I thought would be much clearer than what it is. Easy to operate ,compact,light weight, I bought a 32 GB memory card, will not operate in this recorder, thinking I could do longer videos. Disappointed because it will not work after buying the card and giving 145.00 for memory.

"GREAT THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES!!!" submitted January 7, 2011

Overall
Sound: Excelent audio quality!!! I play the bass, and this little microphones captures low frequencies very very well. Feature: No wrist strap, no accessories what so ever! Will have to buy an accessory kit. USB 2.0 with built-in cable is kind of short. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Quality: Doesn't look too solid, but u never know. Hope this equipment last as long as possible. Value: Should include the accessory kit with it at the same price. Manufacturer Support: No need of service so far! The Wow Factor: There is nothing sexy about this product looks but great sound and decent video quality! Overall: I expect this product to go with me for the long run.
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"GREAT sound, sub-par images" submitted October 28, 2012

By Nancy C in Falmouth, ME
Overall
Overall: I used the Zoom Q3-HD to record a show in a club and the sound is amazing. I tried using concert lighting and the image was poor. I tried setting it on automatic, and the image was still poor. The recorder is wonderful if the lighting is good; however, I purchased it to get video of club shows. I notice that picture is not even included in the ratings scales.

"Zoom Q3-HD Handy video recorder" submitted October 22, 2012

By Bruce McCormick in Tuttle, OK
Overall
Musical Background: been playing for 45 years,lead vocal and rhythm guitar for "The Southern Rock Band"
Music Style: southern rock,rockin country,red dirt,outlaw country,classic rock
Overall: cool little unit,easy to operate,great quality video and audio

"Great Quality, just missing an audio only feature" submitted July 3, 2011

Overall
Sound: superb sound! Feature: Biggest complaint is you can't record audio without the video huge disappointment there. Ease of Use: Top Notch Quality: Awesome quality Value: The picture and sound are amazing nothing out there touches it. Manufacturer Support: Havent used support Overall: They have to have an audio only feature, Video kills the batteries fast.

When you call, mention priority code 175M-7LVT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976