When you call, mention priority code 20B-M7T5

Rating and Reviews: Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp

The Zoom MS-70CDR packs 86 high-quality, customizable chorus, delay, and reverb effects into one portable stompbox, making it ideal for performing guitarists.

"Zoom MS -70 CDR Multi-stomp. It"s a WINNER !!!" submitted September 15, 2016

Musical Background: 25 year professional touring musician
Music Style: Rock, Metal
Overall: I was extremely impressed with this pedal. Finally a single stomp box that can deliver up to 6 effects with one touch of a button. It took me a minute to learn the functions and how to control and customize settings. It comes with detailed instructions but the very small print made it hard to read. After playing with it for a bit I had it all figured out and is actually fairly easy. WOW it will pretty much get you wherever you wanna go. This little box has a multitude of stomp boxs within. Not only chorus reverb delay but eq, rotary speakers, reverse reverb, flanger and a bunch of others. I am a 25 year gigging musician who loves analog pedals and don't normally like digital pedals but I took a chance on this as I was trying to find a single stomp box for my pedal board with multi effects for solos and clean channel. I didn't wanna have to hit multiple buttons every time I played a solo or something clean (chorus, delay, reverb). I play through a peavey 6505 amp and I wanted true bypass when I didn't need effects for that dry crunch the peavey provides. I was skeptical at first because I have tried a billion other digital effects and was not impressed. Well that all changed when I plugged this little gem in. This IS the pedal we have all been looking for and it DOES live up to the hype. I have not owned it very long to see how durable it will be and it is a bit noisy. I use a noise gate in front of it and it works fine to hush the line noise. I highly recommend this pedal for your pedal board if you need 1 push of a button effects with true bypass. The most versatile pedal I have ever owned. LOVE IT !!!

"Swiss Army Knife CDR, amazing quality...slow your roll" submitted November 29, 2016

By Paul A in N Dallas, TX
Overall
Musical Background: too many yrs to care, home studio, etc
Music Style: fusion mix
Overall: While Zoom packed a lot of stuff into this pedal, but, if you think it is some stellar level delay or reverb effect it is not. It can do the job but at some point you will move on, that being said let me tell you what I liked about and not so much about it:What I liked:-bloody great ZNR noise reduction effect, very transparent, removed the slight surface hiss I had, I would keep it for that and the following:-The EP3 delay model has an amazing preamp switch which is the warm, Eric Johnson sounding EP3 preamp to a tee. Preamp works with the delay off which I really like. What I found wanting on the unit:-This was the most user unfriendly confusing editor array I have yet seen. Even after I figured it out I still bumble through it and it saves everything even when you do not want it (there is supposed to be an off I have not got to yet.) You will constantly have to re position the chain when you add something, and if you get 4-5 things of any quality your DSP is up.-It is a major pain to turn things on and off in a preset or change a preset using live. I'd classify it as a very on the fly user unfriendly puppy. -I found the delays and reverbs to be somewhat muddled, not very dynamic or rich sounding and this is not from the NR or preamp although the preamp does alter the sound. I just could not get the beautiful sounding delays and reverbs w clarity and dynamic range from other pedals. That being said, I'll keep it for the EP3 preamp thing and the NR but modulation, delays and reverbs, best out to another better pedal. Cost more yes, but I am picky about sound quality and range of adjust. This is fill in for immediate needs which is what I got it for. You might like this if you are new to effects and have never used a real quality high end pedal. This will do or make for a starter pedal but a short lived fill-in for me. Bottom line hell of a value for the bucks, but you get what you pay for in quality and dynamic range or effects.

When you call, mention priority code 20B-M7T5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976