When you call, mention priority code 20W-0M18

Rating and Reviews: Zoom MS-50G Guitar Pedal

With a large LCD, stereo outputs, and tons of amps and effects presets, the Zoom MS-50G fits a huge multieffects processor into a single-stompbox-size pedal.

"Zoom MS-50G - versatility with tiny footprint" submitted January 23, 2014

By Larry O in Ypsilanti, MI
Musical Background: 37+ yrs guitar, semi-pro
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, modern worship
Overall: Well thought out, easy to use and many uses. It could stand some improvements, but the price point, versatility of use and tiny footprint make it an outstanding addition to my rig. Make sure to update the firmware as it adds 50+ effects/models.I bought this for something small and easy to use for gigs that don't require my main rig. Using the amp sims, it sounds great running to my clean power amps - plenty realistic in terms of tone/feel. Being able to change order of effects any way I like and being able to add multiple effects of the same category is brilliant - I wish more MFX units allowed this much control.Delays, modulation, dynamics and OD effects are all great - lots of tweakability and realism in their use. It's found it's home on my pedalboard (pre-gain) as a tuner, dynamics & OD (and some pre-gain modulations like univibe & dynaflange). Works well for this, and I can quickly peel it off my board to use by itself for acoustic, bass or small gigs where less gear is desirable. I'd buy another in a heartbeat (or its cousin the MS-70, but I think the MS-50 is a better buy since you get amp models and an entire effects chain).The only fails are: USB is for firmware update only (no direct recording or software to modify presets) and no external device control (no midi or ext footswitch input). For the price, huge "bang for buck" ratio, and zzounds pricematched a competitor, so I got it for even less.

"Single Stomp, Many Functions" submitted June 21, 2013

Music Style: - Blues, Rock, Instrumentals
Overall: - Another great multiple effects unit from Zoom. I personally chose this unit because of its size and functionality, and of course its advanced tonal response and range. I already owned some of Zoom's products (G2.1u and G1), and I really noticed the difference in the tonal response and tonal range of the MS50-G. The amp models are really great and has a much "better" response and feature than the previous products and maybe some of the other brands. The one good thing is that it's single stomp size really fits within my small pedal board, as it can integrate well with my other single stomps. The one great feature it has is that you can arrange any effects you want, but the downside is that you can only use 6 of them. But in my situation, I mostly use 2 to 3 effects only. I personally love this unit because I'm much more of a purist type of player, I just turn on the '59 Plexi model to a full gain and a bit of "tube" in it, and add some Tape Echo and I'm ready to play. This is well designed for the players who tend to integrate multi-fx to their boards and is perfectly designed to those minimalist type but multi-fx users. A great product indeed.

"Bad design" submitted June 25, 2013

By P D in Redondo Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years,playing Guitar, played proffesionally and write and compose all my own music. Retired and play at home , or write
Music Style: Blues/Jazz and Rock and roll
Overall: Payed $90.00 and free shipping. Had it 2 weeks and it went bad. It requires 9 volts @500Ma. The battery compartment only holds 2 AA. Thats 3.2 volts . dumB! they should have put a 9 volt battery compartment. They say the batterys last up to 7 hours. Try 3 hours and they where hot to touch. Manuel , very confusing. The effects I have to say sound very good. the Amp models are weak in gain to get the crunch you need. Setting up patchs , or working with editing the effect, very confusing and 1 user patch did not work. Then it would screal ifselected. the hih gain destorion , overdrive effects after afew days slowly got louder with noise. Not reliable. Very poor design. If Zooom replaced the battery compartment to hold a 9 volt battery and a step by step instructions on how to set up your own effects. To much stuff in a stop pedl size and not reliable. I would only recomend this pedal if you use a power supply, then the effects sound much better and only if your just need a few effects instaed of buying extra pedals. Then again i find it not very reliable. I bought this pedal so I could just keep it in the back of my Tech 21 power engine 60 for fast set up. Instead of my big Boss ME70. Bought the Vox Stomplab for less and it sounds just as good and very easy to set up your own patch's. MS-50G, not a very good product. Customer service was geat, but one guy got frustrated trying tto help me set up my own patchs and you can chain them to scroll with the foot switch, Then again when i chained my own effects. I could not adjust the parrameters of each effect. Gamble your money if you buy this bad designed unit.

When you call, mention priority code 20W-0M18. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976