When you call, mention priority code 155H-7N74

Rating and Reviews: Zoom G3X Guitar Pedal

Use up to six simultaneous stompbox and amp effects with the G3X Multi-Effect Pedal. The onboard expression pedal adds another layer of sonic versatility.

"Zoom G3X Guitar Multi Effects Pedal" submitted March 24, 2014

By Richard S in Galveston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: been playing music for 15+ years, although only playing guitar for >10.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Alternative, Christian, Progressive Rock/Metal
Overall: Let me just start off by saying that the Zoom G3X is an amazing effects processor. I was in the market for pedals recently and decided that maybe I should go the route of a multi effects pedal as buying individual pedals could get quite expensive (as well, I am very picky about individual pedlas). I did some research on my favorite music site (www.zzounds.com I promise I do not represent the site!) and came across a multitude of effects processors. I did have some prerequisites in mind such as a good distortion effect and a volume/swell. Quite a few pedals fit these criteria. Next was my price range. I had in the budget up to $500. That really limited things a bit. After reading the specs of the G3X, I really fell for it. So instead of just taking their word for it, I went on YouTube to "hear" some specs. All the results were pleasing. Although I had my eye on both the G3X and his bigger brother, I decided that the G3X would be more than enough for what I was looking for. After waiting just a few days (zZounds offers free shipping, but I wanted to upgrade) my package finally came. What was really cool is that the G3X comes bundled with a software cd for Sequele LE (really freaking cool, by the way) and some online content that you will definitely want to grab. It has a ton of presets that you can customize straight from the pedal or on a PC with software. There are some really awesome effects loaded up on the G3X. Almost overwhelming (not a bad thing). You can tweak and tune each and every one to your liking. Another cool feature is the panel in the back. You have the option of a balanced output (for a mixer or PA), L/R outputs for one or two amps, a USB jack, and even another jack for a footswitch. The only drawback to the pedal is that although you can use up to six effects simultaneously, you will need to press two switches at the same time to scroll over. A little buggy if you're moving fast. Also places one in a bind if say, you want to switch off the acoustic effect and switch on the distortion at the same time. But those are really just minor annoyances that everything else this pedal offers makes up for. All in all, I give this pedal a 9.5 out of 10.

"Zoom G3X Guitar Multi Effects" submitted June 24, 2014

By Zak S in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: jam at home...
Music Style: rock, hip-hop, blues
Overall: Good product, reasonable price. All in one that what I wanted

When you call, mention priority code 155H-7N74. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976