When you call, mention priority code 171N-8BD5

Rating and Reviews: Zoom G3 Guitar Pedal

Create a complex sound with this guitar pedal from Zoom. Includes a drum machine, USB interface, and three large LCD displays.

"PRETTY AMAZING" submitted July 13, 2012

By REX MASTERS in MURRAY, UT
Musical Background: 35 YRS EXP. MASTERS DEGREE IN MUSIC THEORY
Music Style: I teach all genres of music, to focus on one style will not make you a good player.
Overall: I test and evaluate alot of gear every year. This is the best mulit-effect processor I have worked with so far. Beats out the Rp %%, RP 155, Rp 255, and will compare to the Rp355 next Month. It also leaves the Vox tone lab st in the dust. It is not perfect but I am amazed at what you get, the recording software is impressive, I am still comparing it to "Pro-tools" will leave feedback in about 6 Months on that. Downside like most multi efect processors its ok at alot of things but not really great at one thing. But its the best so far and the software makes the purchase a "No-brainer" get one now!!! But you will need to get a USB cable for your computer, it does not come with one Strange.

"Zoom G3 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal" submitted March 28, 2012

By Larry Ahern
Overall
Musical Background: I have played guitar for 40 years now. Some solo some in bands
Music Style: Blues and Jazz
Overall: This product is exactly what it advertises itself to be. I wanted an affordable multi-effects box. I was not interested in amplifier simulations as I am very happy with the amps I have. There are effects I will never use and many that I have not checked out yet but I now have two sets of three stomp arrangements that I like very much and at $199 the price is great.I have also used the looper and it works very well.I am very pleased with this product
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The Zoom G3 RULES! No other word applies --- it just RULES!" submitted November 11, 2011

Musical Background: Professional Musician and Recording Engineer
Music Style: Deep industrial, raw techno and a dash of disco
Sound: This mulit FX is soooooo well designed and thought out that it makes me want to play guitar all the time. I use it through 2 powered PA cabinets to get the details of the great sound across. The one thing that they don't say in the manual --- or maybe I just missed it --- is that when you crank the delays all the way up there are note values that sync to the active tempo. Feature: The looper comes in handy, but with only 20 seconds of looper time with 'undo' enabled it's really not in the same league as the Boss or Digitech loopers. The are many varied distortions and oodles of delays - the two effects I use most often. The footswitches are nice and click well and the next preset comes up within a nanosecond of tapping the appropriate button. The fact that it can run on 4 AA batteries is a real plus for me because it means that I don't need to bring the relatively fragile adapter and a power source to the edge of the stage. Ease of Use: It's a breeze to learn, with 3 'anything' slots as opposed to some other designs which have an 'amp sim' slot, a 'delay' slot, etc. There are quick 'reordering' algorithms to change the order of the pedals in relation to the guitar input signal. It has 3 knobs under each effect with a 'page' button in case there are more than 3 parameters to set - some FX are 4 pages deep. Quality: Dunno how well it will stand up in the long run, but it looks like it's made quite well... Value: It's a no-brainer for the $199 asking price. It sounds great, seems durable, and the software is soooo good it seems like it was designed by a round table of smart guitarists. Manufacturer Support: I've never needed to call - so far. The Wow Factor: It looks good - I haven't had a chance to take it on stage yet, but expect no trouble with it when I do. Overall: I can see myself using this for life. If it was lost or stolen I would email Zzounds right away to get another one to me ASAP. I'm thinking about buying another one for backup --- I like it that much.
15 of 18 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"must have" submitted October 2, 2012

By jim d in niceville, FL
Overall
Musical Background: been playing on and off for 20 years.I live in an apartment and thius thing is perfect for my needs
Music Style: metal
Overall: I did tons of research on the g3 before I purchased it and once got it, it did not disappoint. Yhe high gain models rule, the Marshall modeling is spot on.I'm very impressed. The looper, drum machine. I'm actually just running it into a pair of monitors and it sounds just like an amp...i'm very impressed...I would suggest this to everyone no matter what style you play, it is an essential tool for anyone

"Great pedal overall some real advances some limits" submitted April 26, 2012

By sam f in los angeles, CA
Musical Background: over 30 yrs gtr, mandolin related instruments
Music Style: Rock, Funk, Blues, World, Fusion almost anything
Overall: I bought the Zoom G3 for several reasons. I have the Boss ME-50 plus manyother pedals, outboard efx and DAWS. I need something to suppllement the ME-50 (filters, weird stuff,) or go into greater depth for things like Phaser or flanger. Everything overlaps but I also wanted a looper and see how and if it coordinates with the Drum machine. DO I NEED it? Weeeell Overall it is the M9( (line 6) but much cheaper (I got it for 150 mint) For WAY less than a boutique pedal you get almost all the wild pedals you always wanted - For the beginner its a chance to identify which pedals are ur sound for me it's an amazing collection of pedals.I evaluate based on Analog v. Digital though everything is a bit of both - the ME 50 is the best as it mimics pedals - The ZOom is pretty good but Distortion and Modeling sound better thru PA or recording than an actual AMP- The non modeling efx sound great theu anything - there are so manyTry the monosynth, the Combfilter eq, step filters and delays - IIf you want an expression pedal u may want to loo at the ME series as they mimic pedals. has expression pedal and u can run many efx at once (reverb, delay, comp, eq)Neg:1. processing limits so u cannot have one patch with several amps or certain efx2. No expression pedal and exp OR control not both3. Distortions lean toward mechanical if thru an amp (But better than the giant multi efx out there)POS1. REALLY SHINES at user-friendly - the editing software is awesome, IT STAYS where you left it no more constant saving very intuitive2. The knobs CONTROL the big screen this is KEY live or reh - XTs and GTs are impossible to edit on the fly3. Again intuitive system ANY efx in any slot (except processing issues) PRESS TOTAL and change the order or overall volume, Press GLOBAL and edit for entire item 4. The looper is excellent and intuitive- its shorter if use UNDO but it integrates really well with the drum machine (unlike Boss' RC) AND YOU CAN change sounds for the overdubs5. Tempo control, Many choices, so intuitive, software and looper great, easily edit on the spot - All in all this pedal is an incredible value - the WOW comes from some of the range of sounds and tweakability BIG digital screen, So easy to edit (what the F is pre-delay anyway?) knobs buttons, GREAT TEMPO controlFor an amp - use the efx v distortions, for recorrding it all sounds goodProcessing limits, a bit bulky, some overkill but left out itemsWish List - Click track for looper, DIGITAL synth wah, include exp pedal or a small one

When you call, mention priority code 171N-8BD5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976