When you call, mention priority code 200-6MGW

Rating and Reviews: Zoom A3 Acoustic Pedal

This multi-effect and acoustic preamp box lets you simulate the sound of 16 acoustic guitars and 40 effects -- or mix a mic signal with a pickup signal.

"Great pedal for live Acoustic Guitar" submitted April 19, 2013

By Jay H in Auburn, WA
Musical Background: Have been playing for 20+ years
Music Style: Acoustic Folk, Rock, Country, Blues
Overall: It didn't take long to figure out the features and how to tweak settings. There are some really good effects that do make my Martin D-16RGTE sound even better through the PA. Love the reverb and delay. The boost is a great feature. I can keep a nice subtle delay or reverb setting and then hit the boost for lead parts. The increase in volume also adds just the right amount of boosted effects for the lead. I don't have a need to scroll through several patches during one song so this pedal works out well for me. I was using a Boss ME-70 for effects before I bought this pedal which gave me more pedal options to mess with but I didn't really need a bunch of different sounds. For acoustic live, it is exactly what I was looking for. The ability to create several really good sounding effects, and the ability to boost that effect/patch when I want to play lead. You can setup the patches to scroll through (verse - lead- verse) if that is what you are looking for. The patches are assignable by assigning letters A, B, C, and so on up to 20 patches/letters. Each effect can easily be tweaked by turning the knobs just like a real pedal. I have not tried the mic input yet. Overall I'm happy with this pedal. It's small but has what I need. If you are looking for extra whacky effects, simulated 12 string, and an expression pedal, this is not the pedal for you. If you play acoustic guitar and want to enhance your sound and add some reverb, chorus, delay, and boost the signal for leads, this is the pedal. The manual isn't the most detailed but it doesn't take long to figure out what they may have left out. Comes with AC adapter.

"Zoom A3 Pedal" submitted October 21, 2013

By Robin W
Overall
Musical Background: been playing 35 years or more as a hobby. make some of my own guitars semi-solid with Fishman Preamp & transducers, this pedal
Music Style: blues, folk
Overall: Fairly small and compact, does have some nice reverbs on board and chorus too if your in to that. I like the different guitar models to choose from personaly i don't have a Gibson or Martin acoustic but i do have a nice Sigma D-18 and a couple of solid body electro-acoustics one is a 12 string the other a nylon strung guitar and i am very pleased with the variety of tones which i can get from them which i could not before. It has taken me some time to learn how to use it and i still find the knobs too small and too close together for my large hands b ut i can live with it. With my Sigma guitar plugged in to the A3 and using a condenser mic also plugged in to it you can mix the signals from both sources together and tweak them to your taste.I only use my pedal for recording which for me is ideal, it brings the 12 string to life like never before and the nylon string guitar sounds just great, i select the silent setting on the top knob of the pedal and experiment with the body tones available in the menu with some very nice results. i am still learning to use this pedal but i would recomend it. have tried it through my acoustic amp and once again was impressed with the results, if i played live i would definately use this setup.

When you call, mention priority code 200-6MGW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976