When you call, mention priority code 157W-B3JJ

Rating and Reviews: Zildjian ZBT Crash Cymbal

The Zildjian ZBT is the perfect crash cymbal for beginner drummers and is characterized by it's bright crash sound and easy playability.

"Hands Down best cymbal for the money." submitted February 11, 2010

Music Style: Country, Rock, Southern Rock
Sound: You absolutely cannot beat these cymbals for the price, I Purchased the 16" as a last minute option. By the end of the night I loved it, a month or so later I bought the 18" Love it.... Feature: Its a cymbal so you hit it and it make noise... No special features... Quality: Ok its getting a five because I haven't owned it long enough to say, I have had the 16 for about 2 months and the 18 for about a month but up to this point They are great, I play Southern rock and country and it has lasted this long, a few very minor dents in the edges but nothing my A customs never did... No loss in sound quality what so ever. Value: Again, as a last minute option I picked it up and now I'm recording with these and even expanding to other Zbt's... they are good quality for the Price.... NEver settle though, they will ALWAYS go down at least 10 bucks. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it The Wow Factor: They look beautiful on stage, sound great, I used some cymbal cleaner to get the ZBT off and people are always asking me what series they are, and when I tell them its the lowest series they are amazed. Overall: SO far an 8, but just because they still aren't K's or A's... Much better than ZHT or Z3 by far though.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Zildjian ZBT Crash Cymbal Customer Review submitted October 1, 2005

Overall
Sound: I love this cymbal. It is an awesome sounding cymbal. It almost sounds like a splash. It is my favorite, out of 8 cymbals! Thank you Zildjian, and my parents for providing me with this item.
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great starter cymbal." submitted September 14, 2010

Musical Background: Been playing about 6 months or more
Music Style: Metalcore,classical, hardcore. Rock
Sound: As my first REAL crash I have to say this thing is a steal. I like the bell and the noisy sound when you hit it. Pretty heavy sounding crash Feature: Just a cymbal to hit. The brilliant finish is nce though so 8. Ease of Use: Well I have 5a sticks so I have to hit pretty hard to get the sound I want. I say pretty hard because I have never hit a cymbal that way so not to hard. It looks very durable. Quality: Had a little smears when i recieved it. And sticks will show but just as any cymbal I could reqlly depend on it . Can't wait to get the 18 crash. Again finish is lovely Value: A really god crash to start with. I definetly recmend it Manufacturer Support: Dent deal with support much but zzounds answers my questions fast and I am very impressed with the support so 10 The Wow Factor: It does look professional and lovely finish but there is definetly better. Out there. For starts tha owns. Overall: If it was stolen I would kill the guy or buy a new one i love it. I thnk it will last me a while.

"Cheaply made" submitted March 24, 2007

Musical Background: Church band
Music Style: Contemporary Christian
Quality: I bought 2 of these and both cracked. They will not last. Spend a little more and get one that will last.

"Save your money!!!!" submitted October 14, 2011

Musical Background: Experienced Musician, Recording Engineer,
Music Style: Metal, Classic Rock
Sound: These are strickly beginner cymbals!!! The 16" crash has the best sound but it's not amazing. The 18" is just really loud and the large 20" ride does have a good ping when you hit it. All cymbals ring for days when you play! Do yourself a favor, if your seriously thinking of remaining a drummer from some time buy something better Feature: B8 material which means more copper than tin. These are stamped cymbals and not cast. They will break in time if you play a heavier style of music. Ease of Use: N/A Quality: Entry level Zildjan cymbal. Looks nice but not durable. I broke two of my cymbals in a years time. Value: You will be sitting with broken cymbals after the warranty expires. Manufacturer Support: Although they have a 2 year warranty. You have to pay to ship it back to them and wait for another one to come. The Wow Factor: The Zildjan logo will say your cool and the cracks in your cymbals will say that your a fool. Overall: I'm going with Sabian, Hammerax

"Decent cymbal, good for beginners" submitted June 18, 2008

Music Style: Metal Heavy Rock Classic Rock Alternative Rock
Sound: Alright so I've got 3 crashes on my set and I have the 16" ZBT, got it in a cymbal pack. I have to say it's got a nice sound in certain situations, although a little undefined for me...I like to use it as more of a noise cymbal than a specifically-located-in-the-song cymbal. Feature: For a beginner cymbal pack this crash is nice and has a good all-around starting use as a main cymbal on a set that might only have this one crash cymbal, but if you like expansive kits look into cymbals that are made for a more specific sound. Ease of Use: Cymbal. Self-explanatory. Quality: As far as my drumming experience goes (about 2 years) Zildjians are fairly good cymbals, though I haven't picked for sure yet between the two giants (Zildjian and Sabian), but this cymbal, after having had it for a little under a year, cracked on the edge. I could tell it would eventually, cause I play on my cymbals really hard, probably too hard, and it dented all over the place, and finally now there's this half inch crack on the edge that will inevitably grow larger and turn sideways and run around the cymbal until it just sounds like a splash/china thing of crap. Value: How much is it, 129.99? I'd say besides the cracking problem (which might not be a particularly widespread problem) this cymbal not quite worth the money. The Wow Factor: Nice and shiny, which is attractive in most cases, and Zildjian's logo is oh so cool... Overall: I think it's a decent cymbal in context of the cymbal pack it is in, but if you're buying an individual crash cymbal I wouldn't particularly recommend this one, unless you just absolutely must have it's sound and your willing to buy a new cymbal every year for the cracking. When my current one is unusable I'm definitely getting a diff. crash, not the same one.

When you call, mention priority code 157W-B3JJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976