When you call, mention priority code 155J-G1LH

Rating and Reviews: Zildjian A Custom Set

Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Zildjian's A Custom cymbal series with this cymbal pack, which includes a 21" ride, 16" and 18" crashes, and 14" hi-hats.

"Zildjian A Customs" submitted October 23, 2013

By Robert Streiff in Marietta, GA
Overall
Musical Background: Been a self indulged drummer for decades and I love the sound look and quality of the" A" cusom Zildjians..
Music Style: Rock / Jazz / Country / Swing / Metal
Overall: Crisp crash , excellent tones with brilliant finishes that enhance any drum kit with class. Awesome range of tone for any style of music. if you want good quality these are your cymbals. These cymbals are heavy grade and are extremely durable and would have thousands of hours of play time without cracking or bending.

"Amazing sound - beautiful to look at / great !" submitted March 22, 2013

By Rodney H
Musical Background: 1 year drummer / 5 year guitar player / music lover
Music Style: Rock , blues
Overall: I'm a beginner drummer and wanted the best all around cymbal pack that would hold their value ... I got it with this pack and to top it off they are tuned perfect to each other ! Anniversary ride cymbal is cool too ! :-)

"An amazing set of cymbals for the price!" submitted April 20, 2013

By Alfred F in North Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing drums for 2 years and I've already experienced playing for a lot of live situations.
Music Style: Alternative Rock, Grunge, Funk Rock, Punk Rock
Sound: What I've noticed is that the set sounds like they've been sonically matched by the guys at Zildjian. The 14 Mastersound Hi-Hats have a very bright sound for a pair of 14s, it doesn't have good stick deifinition but sounds incredible when played openly. One of the downsides of the pair is that the chick sounds weak but its because the hats are light and it doesn't bother me because I rarely chick my hi-hats. The 16 crash also has a bright sound but you can get a hint of darkness if played loud. The 18 crash sounds perfect for crashing especially in heavily distorted guitar parts. The 21 Anniversary Ride is light and is a medium thin cymbal which gives a very nice crash which led me to make it an oversized crash cymbal as opposed to its original purpose. Along with my 21 A Sweet Ride the cymbal pack sounds killer and I can't wait to continue gigging with these babies! Quality: The cymbals are Zildjian so quality isn't a question. The minute I took them from the plastic packaging my jaw was already dropping at how beautiful these cymbals were. Some people are complaining at how glassy Zildjians look but to me its like a set of new rims on a car. I want my grills(cymbals) to shine bright so I can see my reflections perfectly. Plus every living thing is astounded with anything shiny so, yeah. Value: Really great value for these cymbals. Purchased individually would've run me somewhere near a grand but with the help of both Zildjian and zZounds I was perfectly confident in purchasing the cymbals/ Manufacturer Support: I'm not in anyway endorsed by the company so I didn't try to reach them but I would really want to give them a thank you letter for making a great sounding set of cymbals. The Wow Factor: The first time I used these where when me and my band had a rehearsal and we had a few people over to listen to us. I broke out these babies and everybody was like WOW! No kidding, they were staring at it for a minute and then one guy finally decided to pick up his jaw to ask me how much these were and his jaw dropped even more when I told him how much. When the rehearsal was done everybody was saying how they sounded awesome and that I made a really good choice of purchasing them. So thank you zZounds!!! Overall: I was a little skeptic at first because the only time I've really heard these cymbals in person was when I played them at a band rehearsal. I was blown away by how each cymbal sounded.

When you call, mention priority code 155J-G1LH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976