When you call, mention priority code 172Y-4YJ6

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha Arius YDP-142

Yamaha's piano-building expertise shows in the Arius YDP-142. This digital piano boasts detailed CF piano sound and the Yamaha Graded Hammer Standard keybed.

"Very happy with purchase" submitted July 14, 2014

By Ryan Martin in Roy, UT
Musical Background: Piano, 20 uears
Music Style: Anything
Overall: I ordered a B-Stock blemished Yamaha YDP-142 Digital Piano. I loved the deeply discounted price, but I was worried about the condition. I decided to take a chance since they did offer a money back guarantee. It arrived in less than one week. I has very busy when it did arrive and I wasn't able to even open the box and inspect it until a week later. I brought it into the house and started assembling the piano. The packaging seemed untouched and brand new minus the top piece of Styrofoam. I got it all together and I had to search for the blemish. On the right side on the very edge of the piano there was a small dent. So small that it would have been pointless for me to take a picture to show any one because it wouldn't be visible. I was very happy!!!!Now on to the piano. It plays very well. Defintely not top of the line, but it works for me. I have been playing piano for almost 20 years. I was without a piano for almost 7 years, I never stopped playing but it was very infrequent. I finally got an acoustic piano about 2 years ago and recently started back up with lessons. I have young kids who love to sleep. My youngest comes to us at 8:00pm with his blanket and sippy cup and beg to be put to bed. While this is great as a parent, as a busy husband and father most of my free time to practice was late at night after the kids were in bed. With an acousitc piano night time practiing was out of the question. It took some convincing to make my wife understand why I needed two pianos. She still doesn't completely understand but she's great and let me keep them both.This piano fits my needs perfectly. I can throw the headphones on and practice to my hearts content. With headphones the sound is great. The Polyphony is more than enough and I'm not concerned with the limited voices. I'm using is just for practice. The keys are a little loud when playing without headphones and the built in speakers are on the same level as the speakers in my kids fisher price piano. If you are planning to use it for an audience I would recommend having an external powered speaker of some sort.All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase. I don't feel like it could ever replace my acoustic but its a good tool to have for practice.

"nice!" submitted January 7, 2014

By James M in Hidden Valley Lake, CA
Musical Background: hobby musician
Music Style: progressive rock
Overall: I bought this for my fiance. When I met her, she originally sold her own piano to make the move cross country to be with me. I decided on the Yamaha after hearing demos of it on YouTube. It's a good value for the money and I'm glad I purchased it, as my fiance loves it!
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 172Y-4YJ6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976