When you call, mention priority code 205-YBQ7

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha P-115

Playing piano is a joy with Yamaha's weighted keys and PureCF grand piano sound. The P-115 gives you 14 voices, built-in drum rhythms, Split mode and more.

"Absolutely outstanding!" submitted October 27, 2015

By Caleb Clark in Elgin, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for a few years. Drums, guitar and piano. I recently started playing gigs a few months ago.
Music Style: Country, Texas Country, Blues, Alternative, Rock and Roll and Comedy.
Overall: I have known how to play for many years, I just never owned a stage piano before. I learned how to play on a small very cheap keyboard and my high school grand pianos in the music room. This piano is amazing. Definately worth the money. Feels just like you're playing a grand piano. Sounds great to me.

"So Glad I Got It!" submitted August 29, 2015

By DeMarcus Moore in Irving, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing the piano off and on for 15 years. I play by ear as well as read music. I also play the saxophone and clarinet
Music Style: My musical style is more so of pop and alternative.
Overall: I've been looking around for an instrument for a while, and after searching my two biggest requirements, (graded hammer action, and full 88 keys) the Yamaha P-115 was suggested. I looked at some reviews on YouTube, as well as listened to a few songs and thought that it had a great sound. I placed my order, received it two days later (Awesome job ZZOUNDS!) and have not been able to stop playing since. It gives the real feel of a piano. The sound isn't as authentic as I'd like, but hey, it's a digital piano. I normally alternate between the grand piano, and the mellow grand voice. I'm an intermediate player, and it is serving its intended purpose. I love it, Especially the record and playback function. I attempt to compose, so this feature helps me greatly. Eventually, I'll upgrade to the DGX series and will pass this one down to my little brother who is now learning. I highly recommend this particular keyboard whether you are a beginner or an experienced performer.

"P115 review" submitted February 3, 2016

Musical Background: 2 months of playin
Music Style: Hip hop, rap, oldies, rock, classical.
Overall: I am not a musician or a pianist. However I can tell you this digital piano is flawless. Built quality is what I expected from Yamaha. Sound is loud enough to hear throughout my apartment. Keys feel great and the white finish really impressed me.

When you call, mention priority code 205-YBQ7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976