When you call, mention priority code 14HP-3YBK

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha P 105 Piano

At under 27 pounds, this 88-note weighted-action piano delivers Yamaha's PureCF grand piano sound, splits, built-in drum patterns, a song recorder, and more.

"Excellent product and service" submitted December 31, 2013

By Harsha Wattegedara in Odessa, TX
Musical Background: 15 Years . Piano, Keyboard
Music Style: Classical, Hip-pop, Jazz,
Overall: I previously owned a Yamaha MM6. I wanted to get a warmer and a realistic piano sound. This is a great digital piano and it sounds very close to a acoustic grand piano. I read so many reviews before buying this product and I can say this is a excellent digital piano. I have been playing for 15 years and this is my 5th digital Piano. So far this has been my best investment. I love the weighted keys although the action is less harder than a P155. For me this action is perfect and I find the action in P155 a little too hard. In fact, all the other sounds are incredible, the strings,bass, rock organ sound exactly like they are supposed to be. Overall, great product , I always have been using Yamaha products and will continue to do so.

"Great portable piano! Awesome sound!" submitted December 12, 2012

By Gregory B in Bakersfield, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 30 years, Ful;l Time music Pator/Director at large church
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Contemporary Christian
Overall: I am really happy with this piano! I love the Grand piano sound on this unit. It really is nice. Great keyboard feel as well. It has all the features I need such as piano, strings (layering), e-pianos (good rhoads and wurli), and two nice bass sounds that can be assigned to the left with whatever you want on the right. Believe it or not the rhythm patterns are quite usable for small gigs. Very easy to use and lightweight for portability. I am more than satisfied with this piano! Perfect!

""I'll Be Back"" submitted October 29, 2013

By Edward Baker in Virginia Beach, VA
Overall
Musical Background: guitar, keyboards, concussion percussion...I drink the Kool-Aid daily
Music Style: The Concept of Zero is it's own genre
Overall: I am thrilled with my Yamaha P-105 and the people at Zzounds were incredible. I especially like the 4 payment option. Keep on rockin'!E. S. Baker"The Concept of Zero"

"Yamaha P 105 Digital Piano Purchase" submitted January 27, 2014

By Dion J in Rochester, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing since I was four, lessons from 6 to 15, teaching choirs since 14, music director or co-musician at 2 churches
Music Style: Jazz, Hip-Hop R&B, Gospel, Christian mostly
Overall: I havenet bought a piano/keyboard in over 17 years. Pound for pound, one of the best pianos out there. Price is ridiculous for the quality sound coming out of it. I love it alot and play it often. Have already recommended it to my church as a excellent practice room piano for the choirs. This machine ROCKS!!

"Great sound. Good for beginner. Fair key action. Not for pros." submitted October 31, 2013

By Bryan Jahmedo in Saratoga, NY
Overall
Musical Background: certified professional piano and guitar teacher
Overall: The grand piano sound is great via headphone! Even the speakers are pretty good. Unfortunately, the keys are very light, to much bounce, not very realistic. The toy-ish keys seem more suited for a synthesiser or workstation more than for piano. The piano itself seems well made. Features are there but need a map to take advantage because you control the features via the keys. Frustrating until you have it memorized. Ok value, but should be closer to $399 father than $599. I would recommend it for a beginner, not for semi-pro or pro whatsoever.

When you call, mention priority code 14HP-3YBK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976