When you call, mention priority code 1771-VZ9Y

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha MOTIF XF7 Keyboard

Get a massive library of breathtaking sounds -- including famous Yamaha pianos -- and unmatched DAW integration with the industry-leading MOTIF XF7 synth.

Yamaha MOTIF XF7 Keyboard Customer Review submitted December 6, 2010

Musical Background: Semi-professional
Music Style: Rock, jazz, gospel
Sound: What can I say...the sounds are so acoustic, warm, and expressive...and suited to any style of music. Feature: Built in sequencer, Performance mode, killer color screen, and sounds to die for...AND Flash Memory...all it takes for a first class workstation Ease of Use: Very easy to use. If you know Yamaha thinking, then this will be a breeze. It is a very deep instrument, so the deeper you get into it, the steeper the learning curve is. But it is a first class keyboard/workstation. Quality: Hey, this is a Yamaha...what else needs be said ?? Value: This is a subjective question, but I felt that it was a good value for such a top notch board. Manufacturer Support: With a previous Motif, I had technical questions, and they will quickly answered. I have never had a problem with any Yamaha keyboard. The Wow Factor: The best...I lust for this, even though I own it (or rather them...I have a XF8 for my home studio, and a XF7 for outside work. Overall: I will only get rid of my XF's when Yamaha once again ups the ante. I started with the original Motif, and have traded up with every new model.
22 of 26 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Motif XF7" submitted November 27, 2012

By Michael Barr in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Musical Background: guitar,bass and keyboards
Music Style: Gospel, smooth jazz, R&B, Chriatain, Blues, Country, Hip Hop
Overall: I just purchase the motif XF7 and I were very pleased with it, I have been a Roland guy all my life but when I needed another workstation they stop makeing the G7 Fantom thats why I came to yamaha, this keyboard is a master piece I am learning the yamaha way slowly. Thanks to my friends at zZounds for being their all the time when I need them.

When you call, mention priority code 1771-VZ9Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976