When you call, mention priority code 1415-61CK

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha MG24/14FX Mixer

With 16 channels of high-precision mic preamps with phantom power, plenty of routing options and a ton of effects, the Yamaha MG24/14FX is the versatile, dependable and professional choice for your live sound system.

"Mackie-Schmackie!" submitted September 9, 2010

Musical Background: active sideman
Music Style: rock / dance
Sound: This is my first mixer, but, I did considerable research. I am very pleased with it. I gave it a 9 because I never heard a 10. Feature: I like having FX built in.(2 separate FX channels) Though I mostly use the delay on the drum 'group' and reverb on the vocal 'group' I really like having an EQ on the mono main out for jobs that I use more than 2 18" subs. It saved me buyng another crossover! Ease of Use: Easy to learn and to operate. Your basic mixer built like a tank. Quality: Quality is what I expect from Yamaha. I use it on all gigs and carry it in a Gator hardshell case with handle and wheels. One of my drum kits is Yamaha, as well as my acoustic guitar and my motorcycle! All of Yamaha's upper end products are of the highest quality in my opinion. Value: I bought mine used. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed service to date. The Wow Factor: Everything is laid out with thought in mind. I like how sturdy it is. I looks professional and sounds it. Overall: All new buyers should think about a mixer with built in FX. Also buy more channels than you need today. I'm glad I took the advice about this board over others. My next board will at least have everything this MG has. But the future probably will be digital. I'll look to Yamaha first when I shop.

"a pro boarod at a novis price hands down." submitted November 11, 2005

Musical Background: over 30 years in the music buisness
Music Style: r/b and gosby, jazz and compt.
Sound: exceptional responds' great effects operations very easy with pro resuilts i lost it in the hurricaine in new orleans but i will get another one and i settle for nothing less Feature: it offered in board more than plenty other boards of more money and to me and other pros. around me it was the bomb. no complents as a sound board and other musical equipment you make 'its ahead of it's time, along with the piano i have with you guys and also my baby,which i had to go back in the storm to get my pattachie bass . Quality: good product ,i set some in churches in my area and after showing them how to operate and mantain the machine i never had a problem at all. Value: very much so. Manufacturer Support: no never had to had no reasons to ever instrument i owned by them has been for the most part trouble free. The Wow Factor: a instrument like that is'nt sexy it's appeling. Overall: i have lost it in the flood in new orleans i will by me anothewr just like it it did everything we wanted it to do and more i will settle for nothing less .

When you call, mention priority code 1415-61CK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976