When you call, mention priority code 20N-3F2Y

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha HCAG1 Case

Bigger acoustic guitars are no problem for this Yamaha hardshell case -- it's made to fit dreadnought and jumbo shapes.

"Not Bad at All, does the Job!" submitted February 8, 2013

By Frank C in Long Island, NY
Musical Background: Guitar, Bass, Keyboard
Music Style: Classic Rock, Jazz
Overall: Purchased this case for my Yamaha FG720s-12, that has gone way too long without a case. This case is supposed to fit the Yamaha FG Series, and it does just fine. It's hard shell, has a plush lining with an accessory compartment, and key locks. When first closing the case, the edges don't line up perfectly, but I can pull them together, no big deal. Kudos to ZZounds, they shipped immediately, received the case in one day, free shipping, and at a great price! If you need a great case, get this, you will be happy

"Nice Case" submitted December 25, 2013

By Kelley D
Overall
Overall: I ordered this case for my daughters Yamaha FS700. The fit is perfect. It's a decent case at a great price. I ordered the case on a Friday, and the case arrived the next day. (Shipping from NY to MA)

"Great case" submitted June 13, 2015

By raul c in miami, FL
Musical Background: long time beginner
Music Style: ballads, country, classic rock, bluegrass
Overall: This is a very sturdy and nice looking guitar case. The interior is fantastic, perfect fit for my fgx700sc, good accessory box. excellent hinges and locks. Could not have asked for a better case for my Yamaha.

"Yamaha HCAG1 Hardshell Guitar Case" submitted February 3, 2015

By William E in Smiths Station, AL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar, banjo and mandolin for over 30 years. I play mainly for my own amusement. I
Music Style: I play a variety of styles from traditional country to soft rock. I write songs, though I do not read music. I am currently work
Overall: I ordered this case from zZounds for the Alvarez MDA70 guitar I also ordered. I was not aware that the Alvarez came with a case, so I returned this case. However, I bought this case from another site to fit my Blueridge BR180 Slope Shouldered Dreadnought when I bought it. This is a very sturdy case, and perfectly fitted the guitar I bought it for. The guitar does not move in the case at all, and the case is molded from, I think, polystyrene and is a very tough material which will protect the guitar from damage. It is plush lines and has a storage compartment for you accessories. I would highly recommend this case to anyone needing protection for a favorite instrument.

"Yamaha HCAG1 Hardshell Guitar Case " submitted August 13, 2015

By John M in Riverside, CA
Musical Background: guitar 15 years
Music Style: jazz and gospel
Overall: Awesome guitar case for the price!!!! The inside is very soft and padded for guitar protection and the external is very sturdy!!! 5 stars all the way...

"nice product, price" submitted June 14, 2015

By Bradford Gee in Kenbridge, VA
Musical Background: Hobbyist, Jammer, been playing for about 15 years
Music Style: Blues, rock, country
Overall: This fitted my Yamaha acoustic guitar perfect, It is well made and had latches that secured the case very well. If had plenty of storage for extra strings, a guitar tuner, capo, and wipe down cloth. It was much better made than you would expect at the low cost point. I think this case will protect my guitar for a very long time

"yamaha hardshell guitar case" submitted January 15, 2012

Overall
Overall: Awesome product. For the price it is an exceptional deal! Love it!

When you call, mention priority code 20N-3F2Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.