When you call, mention priority code 156C-YK6D

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha GigMaker Deluxe

Waste no time getting started with this Gigmaker package. It includes a solid spruce-top acoustic guitar, gig bag, digital tuner, strap, strings, picks, and an instructional DVD.

"good for price" submitted December 28, 2005

Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Country
Sound: I give it a 7 because it sounds good for the price. The more expensive yamahas sound better. Action is low and easy. Feature: Tuner is okay.If you have ever picked up a guitar the DVD stinks. No book. Gig bag is not so great either no pockets for picks or spare strings. All in all I would have been better off buying the guitar without the rest of the package. They should package it with a guitar stand and tuner. Quality: Made well as are all yamaha instruments. The strings are no good light tension. I threw on some Martin medium tension strings and the sound improved dramatically. Value: I give it a 9 instead of a 10 because most of the extras stink. Manufacturer Support: No opinion The Wow Factor: It's shiny and pretty. What else to expect from a $150.00 guitar Overall: I'd buy it again. Good practice guitar. Small neck for those of us with short fingers. Easy to play. Sounds good for $150.00. I'd recommend spending a minimum of $300 on yamaha guitar for the richer tone

"WHERE IS MY BOOK?!?!?!?!?" submitted November 30, 2005

Musical Background: Hobby
Music Style: Rock and Alternitave
Sound: It is good, a bit hard to tune. Feature: I did not get my book for the guitar/ Quality: Very good, I liked it, Value: Yes. Manufacturer Support: I'll get back to you on that one. Overall: I like it except that I did not get the book.
11 of 17 people (64.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Will not last" submitted January 4, 2008

Musical Background: obsessed hobbyist
Music Style: everything
Sound: Tone was good to start. Has steadily declined. Feature: Standard for the price level. Ease of Use: Average. Quality: This is the first negative review I have had to write for any guitar I have owned. I was thrilled with this guitar when I got it. Nice looking and nice tone. Two years later and despite me taking great care of it the frets buzz, the fretboard is severely discolored, and the last time I changed the string, the tuner for the D string fell completely off and is now held in place only by the string tension. Stay away from this poorly made guitar.

"Good Package" submitted January 17, 2012

By a customer from gmail.com in Flagstaff, AZ
Overall
Overall: Guitar itself was a good deal. Sounds good. The tuner that came with it was not good at all. I had to tune my guitar listening to the dvd that came with it, the tuner was way off and still is. Other than that, its a good beginner package.

When you call, mention priority code 156C-YK6D. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976