When you call, mention priority code 157C-6QXF

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha GM2-F51 GigMaker

This kit features basswood and poplar shells and the distinctive Yamaha tom mounts for a great sound, durable finish, and Value perfect for any beginner.

"Yamaha Gigmaker drums- good value" submitted August 26, 2012

By Jeff M in Tucson, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing 30 years, touring and recording, semi-retired now but still playing!
Music Style: Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Punk Rock, Grunge Rock, Heavy Rock, Country Rock, as well as plain old Rock.
Overall: I like the sound and quality of my new Gigmaker 5 pc kit. I wanted a set to use for club dates and rehearsing and this is perfect! Rock solid legendary Yamaha hardware and a beautiful sparkle finish are the icing on the cake. this would be a wonderful first kit for any young drummer and a great kit for a budget conscious pro.

"We are glad we bought a Yahaha Gig Maker Drum Set" submitted October 13, 2011

Musical Background: Parent of student
Music Style: All
Sound: I am not a musician, however we have several in the family. I ordered this drum set for my 15 year old daughter who has been taking lessons for a few months now and had been using some practice pads and a snare drum. She has progressed to a poi,ont where she needs a complete set to practice her 3 beats and more. I looked at all the starter sets online and in several music stores. Two things helped me make up my mind about the Yamaha Gig Maker Drum Set..One the Yamaha name, Yamaha can't put there name on som trashy product and Two I could take an extra 3 months to pay for it. It's better than layaway. We got the set yesterday on a Tuesday it was shipped on Friday, NJ to FL. I had been reading about putting sets together and watching video's and reading reviews. I got a little worried about putting the drums together so I asked where she takes her lessons and they said they would put them together for a fee. When we removed the drums from the well packed boxes we found the two Toms wer assembled and so was the snare. All we had to do was put the Base and Floor Tom together which took no time at all. My daughter and I learned about how to put drum heads on and we were able to really look at the qualitity of the workmanship. Yamaha did an excelient job on such an entry level drum set. The fit and finish is beyond what I expected and the sound was great.I would suggest this set to anyone I know who is learning drums and wont have to replace them after a year or so. I can't say enough about the qualitity and sound of this set.
22 of 26 people (84.62%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Awesome site!!!" submitted October 3, 2013

By Domenic V in El Paso, TX
Musical Background: I've been playing drums for 6 years
Music Style: Math core and indie
Overall: So I thought this site was gonna be a little sketchy but I took a risk anyway. So I decided to order the kit anyway. It took two days and it arrived at my house and I was able to track my order so that helped. Overall I've had a awesome experience with this site. I got a brand new kit with no problems it was pretty much untouched and I love that I can afford it through paying payments. I'm a very satisfied customer. And I love my new Yamaha Gigmaker drumkit!!!

"Yamaha GM2F51 Gigmaker Drum Shell Set" submitted July 7, 2013

By Beth C in Yardley, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Casual piano player.
Overall: This set was bought for my 11 year old son. It is an attractive set, decent sound quality and arrived within the time frame stated. The negative is that you do not get all the components to make it playable. It is stated that the cymbals and cymbals stands are not included, though pictured with the drum set. But be aware that the snare stand and the bass drum petal are also NOT included. That means you will need to spend at least another $150 dollars to make this drum kit playable. Upon arrival and unpacking we kept checking the box to see if we missed something. There was not a packing slip or a shipping order included. The assembly directions had all components pictured. So I need to give this kit a mixed review. I think it is a step up from the inexpensive "starter" drum kits but when you purchase know that you will need to spend more money to make the included drums a playable set.

When you call, mention priority code 157C-6QXF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976