When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-5H2W

Rating and Reviews: Yamaha EZ 220 Keyboard

Connect to your iPad or computer to this keyboard's USB port, and learn to play piano with touch-sensitive lighted keys and 100 built-in Styles.

"Yamaha EZ220 Keyboard" submitted January 8, 2016

By Cherie L in McCloud, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar (several years), keyboard (beginner)
Music Style: Rock, indie, classical
Overall: I spent a couple of weeks researching keyboards and prices before I decided on the Yamaha EZ-220 for our family "beginner" keyboard! It has touch sensitive keys, great sound and the light up key lessons are great for quick sense memory learning. Made by Yamaha so it's top quality! Highly recommend Zzounds for the best deal!

"So far so good.." submitted November 7, 2015

By a customer from gmail.com in minneapolis, MN
Musical Background: Intermediate - about a year
Music Style: Blues, classic
Overall: Online Reviews about zZounds products were mixed, but still went ahead and ordered a blemished Yamaha ez-220 , a risk I put myself for. But surprisingly enough, I have been happy with my purchase, the quality of piano is still good - cosmetically and sound wise. Also I received my order in 2 days, so overall I have been happy with my purchase at zZounds. I would recommend people to try ordering here, you can return products with refund if the product is damaged.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great learning tool" submitted January 18, 2016

By Cheri F in Nashville, TN
Musical Background: Pro
Music Style: All
Overall: Easy to understand and you can learn a lot without an instructor

"EZ220 is an OK beginner's keyboard" submitted January 31, 2016

By Tom E in Durham, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've picked up guitar & piano off & on over the last 50 years
Music Style: Soft & classical rock
Overall: I bought the EZ-220 keyboard because of listen and learn feature: When you select one of 100 pre-loaded songs to play, the keyboard keys light up in the song's note order. When the keyboard is in the "Waiting" mode, the lit key waits for you to play it. Then the light moves on to the next note. The second great feature is the EZ220 links to an Apple Ipad and the Page Turner app which follows along with the song, providing sheet music for the Listen & Learn play list. I'm hoping new apps come along that expand on this. I have one issue with the Listen & Learn mode: When you select one of those 100 songs to play, you automatically get a loud background accompaniment: horns, drums, harps, etc. I find it distracting when first learning to play a song. I found out this background cannot be turned off. When I am learning to play a song, I just want to hear - and concentrate on - the notes I'm playing. I don't want to hear horns, drums, and harps also. So overall, for the price the EZ220 is a great learning keyboard. Compared to my Privia PX-360M the piano sound is not nearly as rich or realistic nor as good a keyboard, but I'm experimenting with the MIDI interface to the PC to see if I can use the PX-360M with MIDI in/out as a synthesizer. The EZ220 does not have MIDI in. It would be wonderful if they develop an Apple Ipad app to provide MIDI IN control.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-5H2W. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976